U17 and U18 recruiting target observations | Page 14 | The Boneyard

U17 and U18 recruiting target observations

Reaction Score
Aquira DeCosta had UConn on her preliminary list but I don't see them on her home visit list: South Carolina, ND and MD are also not listed.........I guess the rest will get there eventually

Chris Roemer ‏@ChrisJRoemer Sep 10Stockton, CA
@StMarysWBBall @CalStars 2018 @d1_shiftteam busy Sept w/ programs across country doin HomeVisits @arthsusie @CGBR27

CsCdMNHUIAAoQHd.jpg

CsCdMNHUkAAfwU0.jpg

21 retweets51 likes

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I think it is worth noting that a certain University is not listed among Gilbert's finalists. ;)

Elite guard prospect Katlyn Gilbert commits to Notre Dame women's hoops

Is that because Jeff missed his flight to Indy? ;)
Like CocoHusky, appreciate the sense of humor.

Gilbert has been on ND's radar and visiting the place unofficially for quite some time. This does not surprise Irish followers....timing earlier than we've had in awhile, but -- hey -- we'll take it!

Reaction Score
Don't know much about post player Aliyah Boston aptly from Massachusetts ranked #10.....nice to see NE players make the list

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
After an all too brief flirtation with UConn the Australian recruit has made a decision:

Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 10h10 hours ago
WBB: Chantel Horvat, 6-1 wing from Australia (2017), has committed to UCLA, over Washington, Duke, and Oregon State
Sounds like a big get for UCLA. ESPN has her top 15 in the class coincidently just below Mikayla Coombs. I believe the UCONN flirtation with Horvat ended right after UCONN got a verbal from Coombs.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
For all the problems Tennessee has had in recent years they sure seem to stay on lots of highly-regarded players' lists.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 28m28 minutes ago
WBB: Source says Jade Williams (TX-2017) will take an official visit to South Carolina this wkd.—ranked #13 by espnW

Curveball. Dawn plays recruiting close to the vest, but even still, there are ways to get information on who we're looking at. No idea where this even came from. Completely out of nowhere.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Curveball. Dawn plays recruiting close to the vest, but even still, there are ways to get information on who we're looking at. No idea where this even came from. Completely out of nowhere.

Interesting, indeed. A few weeks back, a Texas Tech board posted a few schools she was going to (I remember TT and Tenn? Others?). Now she's headed further east. Seems the only schools I have not heard "boo" about are the ones listed on her HG profile -- CONSIDERING Connecticut Huskies, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Duke Blue Devils,Utah Utes - but that may say more about Hoopgurlz. My go-to phrase on virtually all recruiting stories...."stay tuned."

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Louisville has a huge weekend on tap. College Game Day is on campus for the matchup with FSU.

Our last two (primary) recruiting targets for 2017 are on their officials. Their are two scholly's available, and best I can tell, 3 vying for them:
Dana Evans (who is on her last official visit to TN this weekend), Destiny Littleton (who is at Lou. this weekend and taking her 3rd of 5 scheduled visits) and Michaela O. who is also on her official to Lou. this weekend. I know Michaela O was at Duke a weekend or so ago, and has TN on the books for mid Oct., if she is still on the board. Not sure who else she may be looking at.
Hoping our 2017 class winds up quickly after this weekend.

Louisville Women's Basketball: Notebook

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Jade seems to be conflicted (Nothing wrong with that BTW) she narrowed her list, then expanded, then expanded it to now include SC.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Jade seems to be conflicted (Nothing wrong with that BTW) she narrowed her list, then expanded, then expanded it to now include SC.

I agree. This is the first I'm hearing of ANY communication between Jade and SC... no unofficial or home visits or anything.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
@Orangutan & @Dillon77 how is Brianna progressing post shoulder surgery? ND and WCBB need for her to be healthy.

As far as I know she's on schedule. Surgery was done in April and when it was done it was said that full recovery would take 6 months. She's still limited for now but is expected to be fully cleared when practices start in October.

Coach Ivey, Bri, and the athletic trainer were joking last week about someone throwing Bri a lob, which she successfully finished. A good sign for her recovery but needless to say the athletic trainer was less than thrilled:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Almost all recruiting info comes from the circle around a recruit because colleges take seriously the restrictions on not commenting on a recruit. Only a few college coaches do the twitter 'big news coming' or 'big weekend on campus' teasers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom