Top Most Disliked Programs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top Most Disliked Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I live in Cincy too and posted the same thing about sUK last week. It's no wonder they're such bad drivers. Its tough to see well when you've got your head shoved all the way up the Squids keyster.
Kentucky, Ohio State and Xavier fans are all around me, mixed in with a few Notre Dame fans. It is basically the worst case scenario from a sports perspective.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Kentucky, Ohio State and Xavier fans are all around me, mixed in with a few Notre Dame fans. It is basically the worst case scenario from a sports perspective.
The Ohio State fans, aside from football, and the Xavier fans are pretty cool to me. Notre Dame fans are a small step, a verrrrrrry small step away from being as delusional as sUK fans. Talk about living in the past.....jeesh.

Bandwagon, describes the vast majority of sUK fans. At least 1/2 of them I've talked with, had absolutely no idea about Calimaris' past and once they found out, didn't care. Like Al Davis used to say, "just win Baby". All they know is sUK has 8 national championships. The fact that most of them were prior to 2000 never seems to matter.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
1. Duke
2. Wherever Calipari coaches
3. Yankees
4. Niners

Only when their seasons end am I happy, regardless of what happens with my own teams.

What inspired that one? Oakland fan? GB? Just hated on all that winning they did in the 80s?

The thing I dislike about them now are: 1. Harbaugh is a total 2. They are enabling the hell out of Aldon Smith (dude should not be playing NFL football).

Reaction Score
Notre Dame. Notre Dame destroyed the Big East and it will destroy the ACC. With this Football BS. Theses guys simply don't win.

Boston College, another team that wins nothing but has hurt UConn anyway it could.

Duke. For all the shoe polish in coach K's hair.l

Pitt. Cheated with help of lousy Big East officials for years.

Cuse. For turning four star recruits into one and done NBA players.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
NCAA BB
1. Cuse - fans are no minds and impossible to reason with- they only know cuse talking points
2. Duke- the Rat and his sidekick Wojo make me sick - but Laetner was the worst
3. Kentucky- the squid PERIOD
4&5 (interchangeable). Pitt/Nova- the 2 biggest whiners in sports as coaches

OVERALL
1. Cuse
2. Duke
3. Yankees
4. PeeCee- fans are dolts, the athletic dept is irrelevant
5. BC - just plain dbs
Consolation - any Harbaugh/Creen coached team (no wondered they married into same family)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
No specific order but here goes:

Duke
Syracuse
Villanova
Vanderbilt
Kentucky

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My top 5 hated pro teams would be, again, in no specific order:

Yankees
Cubs
Patriots (but only as long as Brady is on the team)
Avalanche
Spurs, but that's mainly because Tony Parker got to "know" Eva Longoria in the biblical sense and I obviously never did

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't hate teams so much as I hate internet and real-life fanbases. Cuse takes the cake for the douchiest mf'ers I have ever seen in person, which have been chopped down to midget status by our success. When you get 33k in the Dome for hoops it's because they are gravitating to one of the only buildings in the city with heat and cheap draft beer. Kentucky fans are legendary mouthbreathers. At least Dook fans are usually alumni, so they have an excuse for liking the team.

Reaction Score
BC because they caused the whole conference mess
Notre Dame. See above.
Duke because it's become a habit
Kentucky, coach related
UNC, general arrogance

Reaction Score
All sports:

1. Dook "Duke"
2. BC
3. Syracuse
4. Rutgers
5. UMichigan (their fans drive me insane)

Depending on mood but always want to lose: Providence

Reaction Score
ucla for 95 elite 8; md for 02 elite 8; puke for 64, 90 elite 8s and 91 swt 16, nc for 98 elite 8, fl for 94 swt 16, g mason for 06 elite 8, mi state for 09 final 4, miss state for 96 swt 16; tx for 03 swt 16//// with quality of UCONN teams that flopped I estimate these hated teams cost UCONN 7 additional final four cameos and 3-4 additional natl titles-also ks needs a good pasteing UCONN style and holy cross needs an obliteration (UCONN 22-42 lifetime vs them)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
1) BCU - they want to destroy our athletic program

Big gap

2) All things Squid
3) Texas - arrogant and overrated
4) Notre Dame - chew partners up and spit them out
5) Syracuse - douchey fans and an overrated whiner coach
6) Duke - I don't get as worked up by them anymore. Other than being perennially overrated and having a coach that is a big whiner, I don't really care what they do.
7) Pitt - team full of dirty geezers

Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
What inspired that one? Oakland fan? GB? Just hated on all that winning they did in the 80s? The thing I dislike about them now are: 1. Harbaugh is a total 2. They are enabling the hell out of Aldon Smith (dude should not be playing NFL football).

Packer fan. They were harmless for a while but Kaepernick has reignited my hatred (although I do respect his game).

I forgot ND football on the list.

Reaction Score
Really surprised Pitt isn't on more lists. Some epic games with them over the years miss this rivalry as much as Syracuse .

Reaction Score
Cuse
BC
UK
PC
ND

I don't hate Duke as much anymore either but I reserve the chance to change my mind

ooPitt with their old men and quasi criminals,detestable

Reaction Score
Miami - Donna Shalala
Duke - I'm fine with coach k and most players, just enjoy watching them lose
Kentucky

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
image.jpg
For those of you who now bask under the comfort of four championships , five
Final fours and countless NBA players , let me remind you of who we had to defeat to get to this point. Duke was the pretty rich girl at the prom and we were the blue collar ,steel workers daughter , that showed up in tattered shoes and Aunt Ethel's old gown. We had to first defeat them and the Dickie V hype machine , to get to our current status. Let us not forget. Never forget. Duke has to be #1 on everyone's list forever!!!!! Lol

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
My top 5 hated pro teams would be, again, in no specific order:

Yankees
Cubs
Patriots (but only as long as Brady is on the team)
Avalanche
Spurs, but that's mainly because Tony Parker got to "know" Eva Longoria in the biblical sense and I obviously never did

The Cubs ????
Because they win too much?
A lifelong CT resident a Cubbie fan since my father brought me a pennant when 5 yrs old (1959) still have the pennant!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Cubs ????
Because they win too much?
A lifelong CT resident a Cubbie fan since my father brought me a pennant when 5 yrs old (1959) still have the pennant!!

Without realizing it, your dad was a cruel cruel man.

Reaction Score
BC -- As irrelevant as they are, I have trouble letting go
UK -- Truly because of The Squid
Syracuse --I too follow their board and some, though not all, are ass clowns
All things Pitino

My Duke anxiety closet is cleaned out. We have doled out as much pain, if not more, to them as they have to us. Two of their best all-time team were chopped down in torturous ways by us in the FF. The slate is clean.

Regardless of sport:

BCU
Squid
Patriots -- despise everything about the organization. Go Giants.
Philly Eagles / Dallas Cowboys

Reaction Score
Agree with people on the Duke front…….not the same. Oh don't get me wrong it's hard to root for them but now when they play the Orange it's easy……and of course if they played the Squids squad I could also………they're still up there but not at all near SU or UK……….

1) Cuse
2) Kentucky
3) BC
4) Duke
5) Ohio State

All sports:

1) Red Sox
2) Red Sox Nation
3) Papi
4) Most Ex-Red Sox
5) Manny being Manny

Status