Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
John Silver

>>

“I am calling the plays.” Weist said. “I work closely with the offensive staff (GDL) and they have input (GDL) and during the games everyone has input. It’s us (plural) on offense calling the plays, but I decide what play is called (this sentence contradicts itself). It’s a collaborative effort on all of us. I depend on the offensive staff (GDL) every drive to tell me what’s going — what do we (GDL) like? And what do we (GDL) see? We have great experience on our staff (GDL) and I depend on that every game and every drive to say what do we (Plural) like now? What do we (Plural) see? What are we getting? What is our personnel who is in the game? (Weist has to ask which offensive personnel are going in?)That’s where we stand and that’s how Coach Pasqualoni wanted it (yup). He’s involved, but he’s turned the reins over to me.” <<[/quote]

This whole statement seems like a coded cry for help. I bet Weist was blinking in morse code that he is being tortured.

My Apologies for doubting the conspiracy theorists during the offseason. They were right.

Reaction Score
Remember, if not for four assignment errors, UConn would have beaten Maryland by 10.

If it wasn't for that C, D, and F on my report card I would have made honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom