Tickets and attendance…… | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tickets and attendance……

Reaction Score
FYI for ppl wondering why there was a sudden drop in availability in tickets, the university is giving faculty and staff 4 complimentary tickets for the season opener...they have been doing this for season openers for the last few years.

Reaction Score
Students have free access for all athletic events w/ their student ID.
Thanks- did not know that. I go to a lot of the football games and the student section is not always full

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It appears we haven’t sold a single ticket in the section above the students for any game this season so far
Yep. Still no.

Reaction Score
I’m doing my part (as a CT native who now lives out of state) and bought myself and my mom tickets to the FIU game. Hopefully attendance is good; it looked like they had limited availability in a lot of sections.

Wish I could go to more games but it’s a lot to make the trip down and back. I’m trying to convince my parents to start going more but they still aren’t convinced the team is turning a corner.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It appears we haven’t sold a single ticket in the section above the students for any game this season so far
They haven't sold many, but they have sold some. I spent a half there once. Not a bad place to see a game, especially at the
price.

Reaction Score
FYI for ppl wondering why there was a sudden drop in availability in tickets, the university is giving faculty and staff 4 complimentary tickets for the season opener...they have been doing this for season openers for the last few years.
As long as they actually go. Otherwise, they need to give them away to people who will.

Reaction Score
As long as they actually go. Otherwise, they need to give them away to people who will
The way they distribute the complementary tickets is via the ticket office portal.. so its like you are buying tickets, you get to pick your seats, then when you get to the check out, you do not pay. so if ppl do not claim the tickets, those seats still show up as available. if a person claims all 4 tickets, and then does not go then i see your point.

Reaction Score

Those are the last tickets to go. They only sell when the stadium is full. There were empty seats up their for the stadium opener against Indiana. I don't think they sold those for Michigan.

Reaction Score
They haven't sold many, but they have sold some. I spent a half there once. Not a bad place to see a game, especially at the
price.
Those were traditionally served for Young Alumni/ Recent grads for a heavy discount. The section use to be pretty full, always some seats left, with some student section overflow... that was until DJ Dog Pound came into the picture.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Two and a half weeks out from the first game and still no tickets in my account, has anyone heard from the ticket office when we can expect these?
I just got off the phone with UConn Athletics. The operator said e-tix will be available on Thursday.

I'm more concerned with the physical parking passes (Also the end of the week).

Reaction Score
I just got off the phone with UConn Athletics. The operator said e-tix will be available on Thursday.

I'm more concerned with the physical parking passes (Also the end of the week).
Received parking passes yesterday. Friends received theirs yesterday as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Those are the last tickets to go. They only sell when the stadium is full. There were empty seats up their for the stadium opener against Indiana. I don't think they sold those for Michigan.
Like the previous poster said, that's were the young alumni seats were. Those seats would be a prime location in the Meadowlands.

Reaction Score
The way they distribute the complementary tickets is via the ticket office portal.. so its like you are buying tickets, you get to pick your seats, then when you get to the check out, you do not pay. so if ppl do not claim the tickets, those seats still show up as available. if a person claims all 4 tickets, and then does not go then i see your point.
I used to have four season seats. Two times in one season I gave them away only to get the "something came up and we couldn't go" excuse. Grrrrrrr.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
There is not a single sane human being who is worried that they won’t be able to come to any home game and buy tickets at the gate because we are sold out.
This is me right now. Travel sports have limited available games. Have the Duke game circled as the one that works but won't buy Tix until day of to see what the weather will be. Hopefully in the future it won't be this easy to get tickets day of!

Reaction Score
My friend was looking for tickets yesterday and it said less than 2% of tickets remained. By my math that was about 700 tickets based on the stadium capacity. It's great that the tickets are accounted for. I just hope the people that have them go. We need a big crowd for many reasons.

Reaction Score
My friend was looking for tickets yesterday and it said less than 2% of tickets remained. By my math that was about 700 tickets based on the stadium capacity. It's great that the tickets are accounted for. I just hope the people that have them go. We need a big crowd for many reasons.
this is not true. either he’s lying or he read something wrong. maybe 2% remaining in a section? either way there isn’t anywhere on the official ticketing site they says the % afaik

Reaction Score
this is not true. either he’s lying or he read something wrong. maybe 2% remaining in a section? either way there isn’t anywhere on the official ticketing site they says the % afaik
I'm not sure. I see a lot of singles on aftermarket sites.

Reaction Score
That's how many tickets are available on stubhub. There are plenty more tickets available via UConnHuskies.com.

Reaction Score
I hope there is a late push this last week. I am expecting about 21500 in building. Hope i am wrong and there is a lot more. From my small focus group not much has changed from when i made the original post. This game is huge to get things going in a good direction from a fan engagement standpoint.

Reaction Score
You either need smarter friends or the ability to not assume that something is true just because you are told it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom