The View From Section 241

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Palatine has two rules for viewing what he sees in life:

1. It's Obama's fault.

2. If for some reason #1 can't be made applicable, it's the fault of the UConn football coach.

Since he can't find a way to blame Obama for UConn being pushed around on Friday night (at least not yet), we fall back on rule @2.

One day he will write something that can't be explained by one of those two rules, but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm pretty sure the first drive and Max's fumble were Obama's fault.

Reaction Score
Palatine has two rules for viewing what he sees in life:

1. It's Obama's fault.

2. If for some reason #1 can't be made applicable, it's the fault of the UConn football coach.

Since he can't find a way to blame Obama for UConn being pushed around on Friday night (at least not yet), we fall back on rule @2.

One day he will write something that can't be explained by one of those two rules, but I'm not holding my breath!

What did Obama ever done to Palatine? I thought that Palatine occasionally posted pretty good analysis. Here is hoping 2nd week is a better showing for HCBD.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
reciprocal int rates?
C'mon. You telling me you didn't know of the inverse relationship between the cost of money and the RPMs on Casey's throws? Too much time in the Eastern Asia, I suppose. ;)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn did win an award for the FG on EDSBS.... if Sad Field Goal of the week is an award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom