The transfer portal opens today | Page 61 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
still hilarious that Xavier fans were claiming that Hurley was tampering with Claude while the tourney was going on. If he wasn't from CT I doubt they would have made that leap

Reaction Score
I know, I know… Many have made the argument about Ivy League level athleticism. But, I’m of the belief that you can never have enough shooters. Methinks good use of that last scholly if AK returns…

Reaction Score
I know, I know… Many have made the argument about Ivy League level athleticism. But, I’m of the belief that you can never have enough shooters. Methinks good use of that last scholly if AK returns…

The name alone is problematic ;)

Reaction Score

We're not Irish enough yet. This would get super confusing since we already have a Mahoney on the team according to half the board, plus Aidan and August will make their brains explode.

Reaction Score
Sorry if it's already been addressed/answered, but has there been any news in regard to where Roumoglou might land?

Reaction Score
I would take this guy out of the Ivies. Smart, hard working guy. Can do a bit of everything and bang with real 4s.
If Karaban doesn't come back, then I say .....
Go Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom