The transfer portal opens today | Page 59 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
I want to see Big East teams succeed. It’s better for the conference and better for UConn. Hurley carried the Big East banner all post season. I hope Kim commits to PC and succeeds in making them a semi consistent top 25 team.

I do too. I actually really like Kim, I just despise Providence fans. I needs to do

Reaction Score
I do too. I actually really like Kim, I just despise Providence fans. I needs to do
yeah Providence fans can be an insufferable bunch for sure. Not all, but a lot, or at least the ones over on Friar Talk.

When Georgetown visited Providence this year, I was at that game and I knew how much that win would mean to PC fans so I was actually pulling for PC light heartedly in that game. But a bigger reason was I was pulling for PC was because of head coach Kim English. I didn't want any backlash going towards him if they lost that game.

Reaction Score
Elijah Hawkins of the board to Texas Tech. UK fans really convinced themselves he was headed to Lexington.

You hate to see it (though they seem to have already convinced themselves he wasn’t good enough to see the floor).

Reaction Score
Woke up excited to read the thread the transfer portal is now closed.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll always root for Providence and every other Big East school.
Here's your cookie:
download.jpg

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Most of this board hates anything Providence. I'll always root for Providence and every other Big East school.
You'll always root for DePaul? Or Creighton? Did you always root for Syracuse? Did you always root for East Carolina or Tulsa?
Up to you, but I don't get it.
"But it's good for UConn if the Big East is good!"
I guess. But the Big East was mediocre this past year, and it didn't hurt us one bit. I can't spar one second caring what Providence does.

Reaction Score
You'll always root for DePaul? Or Creighton? Did you always root for Syracuse? Did you always root for East Carolina or Tulsa?
Up to you, but I don't get it.
"But it's good for UConn if the Big East is good!"
I guess. But the Big East was mediocre this past year, and it didn't hurt us one bit. I can't spar one second caring what Providence does.
Yes, Creighton is one of my favorite teams. I go to DePaul games, not much to root for but I'm a fan. I was cheering my head off for Syracuse when they played Kansas in the title game.

East Carolina and Tulsa aren't in the Big East. I hated everything about the AAC and the programs in it. I was counting down the days until UConn was back in the Big East.

Big East wasn't mediocre this past year, the committee screwed them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom