The transfer portal opens today | Page 60 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
You'll always root for DePaul? Or Creighton? Did you always root for Syracuse? Did you always root for East Carolina or Tulsa?
Up to you, but I don't get it.
"But it's good for UConn if the Big East is good!"
I guess. But the Big East was mediocre this past year, and it didn't hurt us one bit. I can't spar one second caring what Providence does.

I'll always root for Big East teams... Hate them when we play them, but watching Cuse beat Kansas back in the day or GTown when they were good was awesome. I dislike Providence intensely when we play them. But I think they have an awesome coach, really "passionate" fans, and I hope they beat any team that's not us. Big East roots/allegiance runs deep for me.

Reaction Score
Love Big East teams- obviously makes it easier to root for other Big East teams when your team is so elite & above every other team in the league/nation.

Reaction Score
lol @ possibly doing 9 years, crazy

I thought this was a joke but just looked it up. He will be 27 when he plays his final season of eligibility. Wow anyone on the BY have any eligibility left to fill up one those vacant scholarships? LOL!

Reaction Score
You'll always root for DePaul? Or Creighton? Did you always root for Syracuse? Did you always root for East Carolina or Tulsa?
Up to you, but I don't get it.
"But it's good for UConn if the Big East is good!"
I guess. But the Big East was mediocre this past year, and it didn't hurt us one bit. I can't spar one second caring what Providence does.
What ?!? this makes no sense. I guess you think UConn would be just the same if they were in the American or the Atlantic 10???? How quickly they forget

Reaction Score

Kriisa and Brea would make a nice backcourt for Kentucky. Pope is doing a pretty good job. Now it's comes down to making everything fit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom