The transfer portal opens today | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

Would this kid fit our need at center to compete with Samson? New Jersey connection. As I type, and without watching any of his gameplay, I’m thinking the staff needs to go out and get the #1 available big man in the portal. 7’1 Maxime Raynaud.

Based on the few games I watched he would be overmatched, strictly below the rim game.

Reaction Score

Would this kid fit our need at center to compete with Samson? New Jersey connection. As I type, and without watching any of his gameplay, I’m thinking the staff needs to go out and get the #1 available big man in the portal. 7’1 Maxime Raynaud.

No

Reaction Score
Gibson Jimerson from Saint Louis University has entered the portal. Guy can shoot. May be a good replacement for Cam.

Reaction Score
The thing is, I'm not even sure if he's our "type" of guy anymore. He'll be a 5th year, so maybe his offensive IQ is better than I'm giving it credit, but 4% assist rate makes him a Samson-type. And we already have a Samson-type. Maybe even two.

We're not going to find someone as good as Clingan or Adama. Or, well, it's unlikely. Quite frankly, Cliff is what Samson wishes he could be. Cliff does all the things you need in a big: rebound, block shots and defender without fouling, opportunistic scoring.

Also, Rutger's offense is worse than CIAC JV teams. I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers jump up if he came here .

He isn't coming here, though.

Reaction Score
27% from three isn't something that excites me too much.
Trust Dan Hurley
He had a huge usage rate. I'm sure they have the stats about him making open or non-off dribble threes. His assist, steal, and 2pt fg% stats are very promising at his size. 3pt and turnover rates not so much.

This is also likely a ploy by his camp to get him attention.

Reaction Score
If the big east to big east transferring is the thing to do, lets snatch Eric Dixon and Trey Alexander

Reaction Score
It’s tough but I would like to hope that maybe Singare could be an option at backup but I have no clue how the staff feels about him
Sampson will not be a good starting center, he is not strong enough, We need a big strong center from the portal.

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
He had a huge usage rate. I'm sure they have the stats about him making open or non-off dribble threes. His assist, steal, and 2pt fg% stats are very promising at his size. 3pt and turnover rates not so much.

This is also likely a ploy by his camp to get him attention.
and he is a Jersey kid

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom