The real low-down on Boneyard posters | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The real low-down on Boneyard posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Dobbs you received the wrong information. That photo IS me consoling one of our Huskies after the triple overtime loss in South Bend.
Well, Huskyforlife noticed that having lots to love like you have might allow him great opportunities to wear his "Free Hugs" shirt and get in some cuddling action with total strangers without being hauled away by the police. IB, you really should be careful of setting precedents for impressionable BY denizens to mishandle.

Reaction Score
I'm crushed I didn't make the list...lol
Let it go, cferraroo. The last time I didn't make one of these lists, my husband made a smart remark and I beat him something fierce. Now I just relax and take deep breaths.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Wow! DR must either be psychic or have a jim-dandy intelligence service; that is me to a T. I must admit, however, that the swash doesn't buckle quite as easily as it once did. I just hope the alcalde doesn't read the Boneyard. If he was after YOUR all the time, you'd wear voodoo amulets too!!

elzorrogris - amazingly, he really is a mask-wearing vulvine swashbuckler who likes to wear voodoo amulets.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Let it go, cferraroo. The last time I didn't make one of these lists, my husband made a smart remark and I beat him something fierce. Now I just relax and take deep breaths.
Well, yours is a very dangerous situation on the BY. As the star pitcher of the South Carolina Gamecocks' pitching staff from 1999 to 2001, you racked up a bunch of SEC player of the week and All-SEC and SEC Tourney and SEC Academic Honor Roll citations, and as you know the letters SEC are not too popular on the BY. Plus, on your player bio not only do you confess to having an obsession with peppermint patties, but you say that when you were little you wanted to grow up to be the bag lady in the grocery store. That is way too high an aspiration in life for anyone connected with the BY, and you can bet that like smarty155 you are going be the target of some rude attacks by your fellow BYers.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Wow! DR must either be psychic or have a jim-dandy intelligence service; that is me to a T. I must admit, however, that the swash doesn't buckle quite as easily as it once did. I just hope the alcalde doesn't read the Boneyard. If he was after YOUR all the time, you'd wear voodoo amulets too!!

elzorrogris - amazingly, he really is a mask-wearing vulvine swashbuckler who likes to wear voodoo amulets.
Well, even if the swash and buckle don't work as well as they used to, it is always far better to be a fading swashbuckler than a rip-roaring buckle squasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom