Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well played. Nicely done. Kudos. (and all those other sayings). :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
meyers7 - actually has two more split personalities that alter between liking and disliking dulce de leche ice cream, so he really should be meyers9.
hmmm not sure, I'm pretty lactose intolerant.

icebear - this is actually kind of a homophone for a guy who really lives in a nudist colony up by Kris Kringle.
I knew it! Now to get that image out of my head. Aaaahhhhhh!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
hmmm not sure, I'm pretty lactose intolerant.

I knew it! Now to get that image out of my head. Aaaahhhhhh!
So it's your 9th persona that hates the ice cream that looks after your health and the 8th one who's a corrupter.

Well, I hate to show BYers at their absolute worst, but here's icebear and pals at their Nippydips Colony enjoying a bit of sun yesterday in the buff. Hard to take, but a few years from now the image will fade from the deep recesses of your mind, and what doesn't kill you makes you a better and tougher person.

pollaying.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So it's your 9th persona that hates the ice cream that looks after your health and the 8th one who's a corrupter.
Unlike Heinz (and their 56) there were no meyers1-6. Went straight to 7, it being the most perfect of numbers. :cool:

Well, I hate to show BYers at their absolute worst, but here's icebear and pals at their Nippydips Colony enjoying a bit of sun yesterday in the buff. Hard to take, but a few years from now the image will fade from the deep recesses of your mind, and what doesn't kill you makes you a better and tougher person.
Thank God for global warming.

er wait, thank Man for global warming. :D

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Where's my bio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm crushed I didn't make the list...lol
Actually, I'm rather relieved that I didn't. UTR, baby!

I've not met Alex, but I envisioned him as looking somewhat different from that seedy guy I saw outside Grand Central last month. :)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Okay, there's a few more late entries that still needed some fact-checking as of yesterday to insure the integrity of the information, but here's a few more for the list from the posters who unwisely begged for anonymity.

arty155 - has a 155 IQ and used to call himself smarty155 but dropped the first two letters after getting continuously pounded by jealous BY posters who average about 125 points less.

Plumber Luigi - heads Geno's crack spy team that breaks into the DC hotel headquarters to steal vital game info before the Huskies' big games with Watergate University every year.

JaYnYcE - Jay, formerly an NY civil engineer, had the "civil" part removed after engineering a scatologically oriented edifice to greet the ND bus when it arrived at the arena for the semifinal game in New Orleans.

Geno-ista - he's the guy at the games who keeps screaming "Geno is ta!", which has been interpreted variously as either the UConn coach is made of chemical element 73, tantalum, or that he is a very good teaching assistant. I'm still divided on this one.

huskyrob1 - actually it was 2 misinformed Husky fans that he swindled into buying $300 tickets for last year's "Stanford game at Gampel."

UConnChapette - despite her claims to refinement, she's actually the loud-mouthed heckler at Gampel who's always questioning the hygiene habits of the opponent's coach, players, and even the poor mascot.

bruinbball - he's that Wooden worshiper who yells out at the games, "You still haven't got to 10 yet, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah."

Drumguy - does the sound effects for the Energizer Bunny on those annoying commercials that don't feature either Ketia Swanier or Moriah Jefferson.

huskyniner - was heard to confess recently that he'd be quite satisfied if UConn stayed at 8 NCs.

Milford Husky - actually is a miniature poodle who lives across the border in West Haven.

DishNSwish - runs a Swiss fondue restaurant that is known for way overdoing it on the kirsch and leaving the customers in a little slurry state when they leave.

speedoo - is the only one to successfully serve as a model for both men's and women's Speedoo wear, though many have tried to knock him off his spot at the top of the field.

pppggg, ctbbfn - are the chief adversaries to vowelguy on the BY, but since they just learned his true identity here, they're all confused.

RockyMTblue2 - suffers from serious depression after a wasted youth listening to nothing but John Denver music.

Waquoit - is the chief swatter of black flies at a beach on Cape Cod.

DogMania - was responsible for the rabid epidemic down in Knoxville earlier this year that made 10,000 Volunteer fans shed their orange jump suits and wear blue overalls.

Bestiarius - he runs the asylum for the most irredeemable members of the Summitt who are too far gone even for solitary confinement.

blueandwhitekid- I have reliable information that this guy goes around painted up all blue and white but does not have one drop of Scottish blood in him.

dannykuconn - apparently, those 20+ orange things hanging around Danny's head are natural and are the result of a genetic disorder inherited through his mother's Naismith side of the family.

and .....

CamrnCrz1974 - actually was declared legally sane back in 1976, though he is another one who has a deep antipathy for vowelguy.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Hahaha nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Okay, there's a few more late entries that still needed some fact-checking as of yesterday to insure the integrity of the information, but here's a few more for the list from the posters who unwisely begged for anonymity.

Definitely toooo much time on your hands. :cool:

Reaction Score
What are your 12 steps?
Does anyone here know where I can join up with a 12-step program for people addicted to turkey stuffing? Can't find anything aroud Westport, unfortunately. What's even worse, Stew Leonard's serves up some dee-lishus varieties of the stuff, and my car turns right off the Post Road into Stew's parking lot every time I'm in Norwalk.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Does anyone here know where I can join up with a 12-step program for people addicted to turkey stuffing? Can't find anything aroud Westport, unfortunately. What's worse, Stew Leonard's serves up some dee-lishus varieties of the stuff, and my car turns right off the Post Road into Stew's parking lot every time I'm in Norwalk.

Personally, I prefer to do the turkey unstuffing.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
That one's a miss. Here's the real Wally World East, and it's located in Louisville : http://mbd. /mb.aspx?s=17&f=3733
Walz's World is in no way the magical place my family used to visit on vacations when I was growing up, nor is it the Wally World East in London, Ontario, which can no way compete with the real American thing.

The closest thing that fits my youthful memories is Wrestlin' Wally's Wide World of Women Wrestling, but not everyone had fun vacations like mine.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I'm just sitting off to the side admiring the incredible powers of observation and description being elicited by this post. It may be the winner of "off season post of the summer"(to date). :D

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'm just sitting off to the side admiring the incredible powers of observation and description being elicited by this post. It may be the winner of "off season post of the summer"(to date). :D
Oh sorry Gail, I did definitely have you written down but I needed to check with my Duke and Texas contacts to see what I could say. Anyway, I'm sorry the Longhorn job did not work out, but good luck with that Division 3 U of Chicago team, where the pressure shouldn't be quite as high. And as always, nice of you help celebrate the Husky accomplishments.

Reaction Score
DobbsRover- u r something- why did I wait so long to join the group- you are like a theraputic group for recovering lady husky fanatics ...

Lady Husky fanatics? ... Lady? ... and uncapitalized, as well. Hmmmmm. I think you may need to go to Husky Fan Summer Camp before you're fully admitted to the Boneyard. Ya gotta know your Husky foundation myths cold so you can repeat them flawlessly in your sleep.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Lady Husky fanatics? ... Lady? ... and uncapitalized, as well. Hmmmmm. I think you may need to go to Husky Fan Summer Camp before you're fully admitted to the Boneyard. Ya gotta know your Husky foundation myths cold so you can repeat them flawlessly in your sleep.
Dead man walking.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
So, it would seem the Olde Couch has been thrown out..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom