The real low-down on Boneyard posters | The Boneyard

The real low-down on Boneyard posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Due to the increasing lack of privacy online nowadays, I was able to find out the true facts behind those flimsy little forum names of everyone on the Boneyard without any resort to illegal hacking. It's not a pretty story here, full of lies and furtive movements and really embarrassing stuff that no one really wants revealed, but in any case, here's the poop on some of the people that many of you are now unfortunately linked to for ever and ever.

wire chief - he's the other guy who knows everything about you, mainly because of all those semi-illegal gadgets he planted on you at Gampel.

MeScarlett - real name is Jane, but she got tired of seeing all the Tarzan impersonations when she introduced herself as "Me, Jane."

JPlotinus - is a Neoplatonist thinker who made the fantastic discovery that true human happiness in the year 2014 can only be achieved by a team with a canine mascot winning a 9th national championship.

Phil - lives in Punxsutawney and correctly predicted in 1995, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010, and 2013 that it was six weeks until the Huskies began their tournament quest for a national championship.

Kibitzer - his real name is Armchair General but he shortened it up years ago with a little ethnic chutzpah after figuring out that he could make a better living and people would like him better as a Kibitzer.

baggerbob - yep, he's the guy at the UConn store who puts your Husky 2014 NC tee in a bag for you.

JS - he's actually a piece of JavaScript software that either alters your #!!*&%#!* comments to something a little more acceptable or just transfers them to the men's BB board.

LesMis89 - is actually a refugee from the Summitt who grew tired of all the misery hanging out there.

UConn Cat and tomcat and CatCamille - they're all members of a Husky outcast sect that were expelled from the Husky nation due to their very public feline leanings.

Biff - had to check out the Urban Dictionary to discover his agenda. Biff is not a hippie longboarder, a joint smoker, a very flatulent person, someone with a low-intelligence job, or someone who is allergic to shoes, but obviously is a creator of the things in definition #15 - bad ideas for fun - i.e., reworked photos of Geno and the troops.

ed4ourgirls - when not going around making off with exceptionally great avatars, he leads an effort to make sure America's young misses get to enjoy the old Mr. Ed episodes.

Replicant - designed the Maya Moore superplayer who starred for UConn from 2007-11 ..... oops, Pat and all you from UTenn, just ignore this one.

VAMike and VAUConnfan - covert agents for UConn down in ACC country who battle evil demented Eagle creatures.

ABachelor6CR - in actuality he has five families in swing out in Utah.

dtbtbtb - in his household is known as Consonant Guy.

Dove - personally declared war on Tennessee in 2009.

Butch - got his name after a little run-in that he and a friend had with the police while on a vacation down in Bolivia.

elzorrogris - amazingly, he really is a mask-wearing vulvine swashbuckler who likes to wear voodoo amulets.

pap49cba - Old Pap may be a bit creaky, but his 49 average leads all competitors in the Carolina Bowling Association league.

HuskyNan - spelled backward it's "Nan YK, suh," so I'm guessing the name has something to do with a conscript down south in some place like Tennessee telling his commander that Nan is a fan of Yukon (military speak for UConn). Or maybe it's something else.

FairView - Actually, he's the president of Your Stupid Opinion on Anything Doesn't Mean Squat, You Sad Lump of Gelatinous Goo Association. Who knew?

UcMiami - he's the guy in charge of developing plans for UConn's proposed undersea campus for maritime studies down in one of Florida's most popular downtown locations.

vowelguy - his real name is actually Smrt Ctvrthrst. Complete deception.

icebear - this is actually kind of a homophone for a guy who really lives in a nudist colony up by Kris Kringle.

luckyhusky7 - won a huge megamillion lotto jackpot a year and a half ago just before joining the Boneyard and he's already lost everything.

meyers7 - actually has two more split personalities that alter between liking and disliking dulce de leche ice cream, so he really should be meyers9.

HGN - still has been unable to pass an HGN sobriety test, so he's a little hung up on the letters.

alexrgct - sells pics of A-Rod at Grand Central Terminal.

Wally East - either he's from the east side of Wallingford or is the manager of Wally World's Florida location. Haven't decided yet.

OneTrickPony - Actually has two incredible defensive moves. One is a mean kick when you approach him from behind and the other is the indiscreet plops you may step in on that approach.

ThisJustIn - she's never in for any of my high-pressure Tupperware sales calls, so just call her I'mAlwaysOut.

Daddy Choc - all his friends say he has a vanilla personality.

doggydaddy - currently on the run for being 10 years behind in puppy support payments.

Ozzie Nelson - really prefers to watch Father Knows Best.

pinotbear - Forget the pinot, because he never posts unless he's had a tall Bacardi 151 followed by a sour mash chaser.

ericsandiego - real name is Carmen and has been spotted in various hidey-holes around the world for years.

WBBfan1 - is actually a women's baseball fan but can't find anywhere else to hang out.

winlots - never won a thing in his life but is still filled with irrational hope.

Tonyc - although he hopes to go to NYC someday, his vow not to see the city again until UConn wins 91 games in a row has kept him away ever since he made the vow back in 1976.

Fishy - spends half of his life playing Go Fish online and the rest of his time trying to figure out ways to catch up to icebear's message count.

Wonkster - next year hopes to win his 9th ever Wonkishly Creative Be Bopper national championship.

diggerfoot - most of his acquaintances say he has a foot fetish, but he just says he has a natural liking for piggy toes.

vtcwbuff - despite his claim to being a War Between the States fan, he actually spends his time driving around Vermont looking for cruiser weight bouts to watch.

And the infiltrators

triaddukefan - runs the Blue Devils' Chinese branch of a criminal network that takes aspiring young basketball players and teaches them how to become flopping assassins on the court.

KnightBridgeAZ - hate to rat him out, but the last bridge he was seen on had a little issue down in San Luis Rey.

sakibomb25 - he's really a time traveler who wrote all 25 of H. H. Munro's bad short stories.

stwainfan - secretly prefers St. Nick over St. Wain.

easttexastrash - who's he trying to kid with the slummin' routine. This guy's gusher bonanza from a few years back allows him to employ George W as his valet and George H as the butler.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
interesting...
Well, yeah sorry Rady but I could only find one little known def for Rady that dealt with some school out by eric that is not exactly a household name, and adding an "n" to you would have been a punishable offense.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
You got time on your hands now that the season is over, Rover? :p
Well without seven new recruits to analyze, what's to do? And Saniya is just down the road from me, so I'm stuffed with her stats.

I kind of had you pegged as the travel guide for eric(Carmen)sandiego, but you never know when a quip actually hits something real.

JS

Reaction Score
Amazing revelations, and every one with the ring of truth.

Except for me, of course. I'm not a piece of software, but something far more rudimentary.

Something that doesn't malfunction too often, but occasionally I . . . grrd . . .drrrrrzik . . . find
myself gildyzzzk . . . &**^%!! . . . getting . . . damn, transferred myself to the Cesspool . . . hang
on a sec . . . birdelfatzzz . . .

wiremess-700x368.jpg

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

Except for me, of course. I'm not a piece of software, but something far more rudimentary.

Something that doesn't malfunction too often, but occasionally I . . . grrd . . .drrrrrzik . . . find
myself gildyzzzk . . . & ^%!! . . . getting . . . damn, transferred myself to the Cesspool . . . hang

wiremess-700x368.jpg
Quiet HAL.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

myself gildyzzzk . . . & ^%!! . . . getting . . . damn, transferred myself to the Cesspool . . . hang

wiremess-700x368.jpg
Quiet HAL.

Will he dream?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Well, yeah sorry Rady but I could only find one little known def for Rady that dealt with some school out by eric that is not exactly a household name, and adding an "n" to you would have been a punishable offense.

interesting....

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I hear dtbtb and vowelguy are getting together to write a book. :)

(thangyouverrymuch, I'll be here all week)
And if they really want to have fun, eschew the letter e like in the 25-letter book like Gadsby and get rid of punctuation like with ee cummings.

And I just grokked the key to future success,
Auriemma = 5 vowels, 3 consonants = 7 titles in the 2000s
Summitt = 2 vowels, 5 consonants = 2 titles in the 2000s

It is a millenium designed for vowelish leaning folks, and we would all be wise to stock up with a surplus of the a-e-i-o-u-and-sometimes-y in our names.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Right, and this projection pegs you.

DobbsRover2 - is a fleshy Harvard-educated
television host who likes to travel South of the
Border just to see how easy it is to sneak back.
Okay, I confess I went down and camped out on the Summitt after the 4th loss this year, but the cannibal clan down there chased me away when they noticed my navy colored apparel and it was actually very easy to sneak back into the blue states after I exchanged the chihuahua on my shoulder for a big husky dog.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"pap49cba - Old Pap may be a bit creaky, but his 49 average leads all competitors in the Carolina Bowling Association league."

This is so far off base it's ridiculous.

Creaky - yes
49 - not my bowling average... It's my average score for nine holes of golf :)
cba - Completely missed this. Recognizes my honorary membership in the Continental Basket-weavers Association.

(Great post!!!!)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'm crushed I didn't make the list...lol
Well, I considered a lame reference to Geraldine and maybe some husband troubles, but didn't want to make myself look really old and addled. Did get to shake her hand at a Dem fund-raising event in town way back and was a really big fan. But if you changed your handle to something like GenoIsMyGod or HuskyHardCore, that I could do something with.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
DobbsRover2 is the result of a genetic experiment gone terribly wrong – he is the second mutation of a petrie dish mash up between the DNA of the bugler from F-Troop and a mangy canine named ... you guessed it. As a result of his double-helix profile, he alternates between blowing and barking at the moon.

"Sad Lump of Gelatinous Goo ..." where did you hide the camera in my bathroom?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
DobbsRover- u r something- why did I wait so long to join the group- you are like a theraputic group for recovering lady husky fanatics- really like Alcoholics Anonymous or a drug rehab clinic- in a good way!!! Anyhow- love your style- Classic!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, I considered a lame reference to Geraldine and maybe some husband troubles, but didn't want to make myself look really old and addled. Did get to shake her hand at a Dem fund-raising event in town way back and was a really big fan. But if you changed your handle to something like GenoIsMyGod or HuskyHardCore, that I could do something with.
You could consider some type of off-handed remark for cf.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
DobbsRover- u r something- why did I wait so long to join the group- you are like a theraputic group for recovering lady husky fanatics- really like Alcoholics Anonymous or a drug rehab clinic- in a good way!!! Anyhow- love your style- Classic!

My name is icebear and I am a UCONN Husky fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom