The quest for the Ultimate Double is underway | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The quest for the Ultimate Double is underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Congrats to them. What an amazing accomplishment.

There is no Boneyard jinx strong enough that could have possibly derailed them from achieving their goal.

Reaction Score
FSU wins 88 to 66. BC was tied with the Seminoles about 6 minutes in. After a run by FSU the closest BC got was 10 down with 9 minutes left and then sealed their o-19 ACC record in 2015/6 by getting out-scored 22 to 10 the rest of the way. Attendance was reported at 7,300.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
At this rate, Boston College is a feeder system for Enterprise Rent-a-Car. After all, they employ more former NCAA Athletes than any other company.

"Play for Boston College and go pro...in something other than sports"

With his degree, he'll be an assistant to the assistant regional manager in no time.:p

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I feel a little badly that this makes me laugh. It is perhaps the worst indictment of a program that I have ever heard.

Come to Boston College. We'll treat you dinner after every loss (which is every game so yeah at least there's that.)

Reaction Score
Boston College AD: I have 'total confidence' in coaches
http://collegebasketball.ap.org/article/boston-college-ad-i-have-total-confidence-coaches

upload_2016-3-12_11-27-30.jpeg

Reaction Score
Bates has hitched his career to Adazzio and Christian who are heading into their 4th and 3rd seasons, respectively, with little chance of consistently winning. About what I expect from BC leadership.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't hate their players. Things are so bad at BC that their recruits are now deciding between a competitive college career at a mid major versus an experience in the ACC.

Reaction Score
"...BC’s shift from the Big East to the ACC, a move many universities envy."
If that is what you came here to hang your hat on as a BC troll @HartfordHank then I don't know what to tell you. Outside of hockey, if I were you I'd keep my presence here down to a peep with what has gone on up in the Heights. And before you decide to run your mouth and say anything..make are you see all those comments from BIG $$ BC boosters in that article who are slamming Fr Leahy and BC Athletics.

Reaction Score
This may be of interest to this thread..... http://bceagles.com/watch/?Archive=1436
Very long but very insightful of the BC situation. Steve openly states that BC is not a school that can get 4 or 5 star players! This while addressing the booster club. The BC Gridiorn Club and introducing the new players on board along with the coaching staff.
Former HC Paul P is introduced with fanfare to only look disheveled and not prepared. His chum / peeper keeper, nothing he knows how to out smart. :D
The MC carries on about having Paul on board and not having to play him up at Syracuse again. Never mentions what a failure he was here.
Sad state of affaires for BC as they never show the crowed and from the sound it was very small. Again very long but don't miss Paul at -16.34 . Inspirational to say the least. ;)

Reaction Score
This may be of interest to this thread..... http://bceagles.com/watch/?Archive=1436
Very long but very insightful of the BC situation. Steve openly states that BC is not a school that can get 4 or 5 star players! This while addressing the booster club. The BC Gridiorn Club and introducing the new players on board along with the coaching staff.
Former HC Paul P is introduced with fanfare to only look disheveled and not prepared. His chum / peeper keeper, nothing he knows how to out smart. :D
The MC carries on about having Paul on board and not having to play him up at Syracuse again. Never mentions what a failure he was here.
Sad state of affaires for BC as they never show the crowed and from the sound it was very small. Again very long but don't miss Paul at -16.34 . Inspirational to say the least. ;)
Addazio's quote about his first class "everyone who was committed stayed committed" is an out right lie. That's how Tim Boyle landed at UConn....he was told he wasn't a fit.

Reaction Score
Over/Under for the number of minutes it will take Yawkey or tuskey to tell us it wasn't a committable offer: 90

I take the under ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22