The Geno A Show: Episode 1 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Geno A Show: Episode 1

Reaction Score
Wish I could like this post more than once
With respect to the OP's opening statement....what you wish you could like more than once is the poster's interpretation of what Geno said....he's putting words in Geno's mouth to blunt the unsuitability of Geno's actual words.

Reaction Score
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MY POSTINGS HAVE BEEN CALLED CLASSIC.
MAY I FRAME AND HANG YOUR COMMENT!! THANK YOU.
It was a question---I didn't ask if you hated Geno. I asked How many here (on the By) hate Geno--since it's a site
to cheer on Geno and this team. Something most consider.
Your opinions are yours--use em'/'abuse them.
Abuse is in the eyes of the beholders --you see black darts--others see sun shine. Abuse should only be adjudicate by members of the legal establishment--since it is a criminal charge.
From this posting right now---it appears you have sufficient facts or think it sufficient to make a criminal charge against Geno
My suggestion is --don't hesitate make this official--if you see abuse and do not report it --you are also chargeable.
If you require help in obtaining the method of charging--dial 911 and make your case to the operator.

This will give you the support you seek---maybe the help you need.
Your attempt at humor doesn't suit you. Your inference was clear.

"Abuse" as a stand alone term isn't unlawful nor criminal, hence isn't subject to adjudication. On the other hand, sexual abuse, elder abuse, among other specific types of abuses, are.
Verbal abuse, which is what I asserted, in and of itself, isn't unlawful nor criminal. On the other hand, a persistence of verbal abuse in a workplace can constitute a hostile environment, which is.
Verbal assault is, as well (not to be confused with verbal abuse).
The rest of your legal babble is just that....(dial 911?...seriously?).

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
With respect to the OP's opening statement....what you wish you could like more than once is the poster's interpretation of what Geno said....he's putting words in Geno's mouth to blunt the unsuitability of Geno's actual words.
Nonsense, but I will admit that if the art of professional victimhood had coaches, you'd probably be in Geno's league. Congrats, by the way, on your successful attention trolling.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Today, after the SMU game, SNY rebroadcast the "All Access" show. I didn't watch it with full attention, but I did notice that when they showed an excerpt from Geno's halftime speech during the Florida State game, they apparently edited out the few seconds in which Geno directly accused Lou of not playing with heart, and her face as he said that. If that is the case (and I'm not sure it was the same segment), then (IMHO) someone made the right judgment the second time around. It is even possible that SNY paid attention to the comments on The Boneyard and responded to them.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Some fans think that because the players are female they rate a different, gentler treatment, apparently to include no public displays of criticism by a coach. Does that mean that whenever a coach gets in a players knickers on the sidelines the camera should cut away and any video instantly erased? Or maybe the players should get to vote on what gets telecast. Stop the game, let the players review the tape and vote on whether it can be shown.
REAL adult life (Or in schools) IS NOT EASY !!! Toughen up and be SPECIAL to YOURSELF !!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom