Texas Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Texas Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
And she just kept doing it, over and over.

KLS taking over was a strong indication of the brilliance and flexibility of our coaching staff. She was having trouble with the ball pressure in open court so they had her do 1-2 dribble quick curl moves around a tight screen so they could not swipe the ball. This allowed her to get a great rhythm and her natural shooting and athleticism took over. Wont see that kind of coaching too often (Tennessee :p:p:p)

Reaction Score
Well I went to the DePaul game UCONN awesome! On Friday I was admitted into L&M hospital I had had a heart attack the night before and didn't know it! I just watched the game from my hospital bed! Great effort not pretty! Oops dinner is here! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Well I went to the DePaul game UCONN awesome! On Friday I was admitted into L&M hospital I had had a heart attack the night before and didn't know it! I just watched the game from my hospital bed! Great effort not pretty! Oops dinner is here! Go Huskies!
Our fondest wishes for the speediest and most complete recovery, and maybe you shouldn't watch the Notre Dame game? :)
Seriously, get better real, real soon!

Reaction Score
Get well soon, and stay healthy!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With 2-3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, we led by 51-49 and Texas had the ball with an opportunity to tie or take the lead. But we buckled down and closed out the last 12 minutes on a 21-5 run. Nicely done!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Damn! Take care! Best wishes! We want you back in game shape soon! :)

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score

Get well soon! I didn't realize that one could have a heart attack without knowing it. I'll have to watch for that.

Reaction Score
Not too bad of a game by Texas for 3 Quarter's.But it take 4.Inexperience started to really show in the 4th Quarter.Texas is a work in progress.Can't wait to see them for the NCAA'S.

Reaction Score
Get well 'Vikes. Hope you're feeling better soon. However, I'm calling your Doc to let him/her know that you should be restricted from watching the Huskies playing any team ranked higher than 30... for health reasons of course! can check here after the game is over, we'll let you know who won and how it went. :D

Also you could ask all of your nurses if any of them are related to Kia, cuz they might be able to give you faster updates. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Wishing you a speedy recovery~

Reaction Score

Get well!!!!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Sending you healing thoughts and prayers.

Reaction Score

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Follow the doctor's orders and get well soon.

We need you around here.

Reaction Score
I couldn't watch the game until the 4th Q (taped it and will watch later) but HardHatGuy#2's link is what I needed to try to understand the minutes played in the game (I realize that Geno sat Lou down for a lot of the 1st half). So, I notice that Crystal had nearly 2x the minutes of Saniya and that Natalie really had long minutes--good for her. And, I imagine that if Lou hadn't be benched in the 1st half, she might have have had 30-35 minutes too.

I guess Geno is prepared for very long minutes for the "core 4" and 20ish for Natalie and Crystal and 10ish for Saniya, if the situation warrants. Maybe even more for Crystal is she's playing well and the situation warrants.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Cool! Okay, you're it. You have one minute after the half and after the game ends to get them posted in the game thread. Hopefully they'll be about 30 or so games left in the season. You can do it! Thanks. We'll all be watching.
I appreciate the stats Java. Keep 'em coming!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
There isn't a UConn fan on this board that doesn't wish for you the best of health from here on in. Please listen to your doctors, follow your diet, get some exercise and stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom