Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hahaha I don't know if any of you guys saw it but Justin Anderson who was an amazing player for Virginia and is in the upcoming draft replied to Evan Daniels' tweet saying "he is really good"

Reaction Score
I've posted this tweet before but it is just tooooo funny. Lol VCU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 366
Reaction Score
Here's the full Scout.com story.

"My relationship with Kevin Ollie,” Larrier said when asked why he chose the Huskies. “He recruited me in high school and our relationship is real good."

"He’s just a good dude,” he added. “He’s a stand up dude. We talk all the time. I think he’s done a good job with the UConn program. I’m excited to go to UConn.”

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Wow espn gave him a rave review. They harped on his development but gushed over his athletic ability, aggressiveness and sky high potential. Taking a year to practice hard on his all around game could be the big first step of several that gets him to unlock that elite potential eventually positioning himself for an opportunity to be drafted, but much more importantly, win a hell of a lot of games dawning the UConn red white and blue. ..6'8 wing who may still be growing and has the skills to play point forward:rolleyes: and now has a whole year in the bag to make DHams life tough in practice and improve the weaknesses in his game, mouth. water. -ing. Great great great job KO lets keep the good news on 2016 rolling

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
[I said:
The kid has swagger. He wants the ball and isn't afraid to make plays in the open floor. He'll be viewed as an exciting work in progress. Serious upside with him and he may not be done growing. Could even wind up as a point forward.[/I]

This part is so great.. Maybe to great.. Be honest, did you write that part..?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom