Terry Larrier @ Nike Academy | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier @ Nike Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I think people generally view DraftExpress as the premier source for this type of info but very nice to see.

Reaction Score
I think people generally view DraftExpress as the premier source for this type of info but very nice to see.
DX misses quite a bit too (he doesn't archive his early mocks but i do). Aran Smith has been around a long long time, not as many intl connections as givony but his site is legit... yahoo sponsor or not. definitely has the ear of multiple front office people. if he's high on larrier so are nba folk ( and vice versa for ex. with dham + brimah being dropped post nike camp).

Reaction Score
DX misses quite a bit too (he doesn't archive his early mocks but i do). Aran Smith has been around a long long time, not as many intl connections as givony but his site is legit... yahoo sponsor or not. definitely has the ear of multiple front office people. if he's high on larrier so are nba folk ( and vice versa for ex. with dham + brimah being dropped post nike camp).

DX is most accurate year after year on draft day, but yeah, early is a different beast entirely (and probably mostly a crapshoot outside top 5).

Reaction Score
I've been pretty excited about the team this year, reading about Larrier has only made that excitement increase.
I'll admit I've been sleeping on him and his potential contribution. He could be a sleeper (in a big way). We certainly need a productive wing with this squad of good guards and decent/experienced bigs. The great part is he is not a freshman, and comes in with D1 experience!

Reaction Score
I met Terry today. He was a class act, and let Mau know he can gauge other players heights based on his - he's a legit 6'8".

I congratulated him on having an excellent summer, and told him to stay the hell off the boneyard. The way that he laughed at that made me think the coaches make it a point to tell them to stay the hell away.

Reaction Score
I met Terry today. He was a class act, and let Mau know he can gauge other players heights based on his - he's a legit 6'8".

I congratulated him on having an excellent summer, and told him to stay the hell off the boneyard. The way that he laughed at that made me think the coaches make it a point to tell them to stay the hell away.

LOL ok the mau-surements are now on you Scoter as the barometer is set! (as long as you're not 5'3"):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom