Tenn gets pounded | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tenn gets pounded

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Although Holly's recruits have been highly ranked, they have not performed well in her program and have not been developed over time. Additionally, there were other highly ranked and desired recruits that did not choose Tennessee despite the program's past success. To me this implies recruits have doubts about Holly's ability.

Maybe but maybe not. Every program, including UConn, has recruits who do not accept scholarship offers. As has often been discussed here, there are many factors that inform a recruit's final decision as to which offer to accept.

That being said, I would also posit the following two opinions: 1) No player in recent years has declined a scholarship at UConn based on a lack of confidence in the coaching staff's collective ability to perform their jobs well. Other factors yes but not this one. 2) I don't think the same would be true for all recruits turning down Tennessee.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
great, hopefully she's a full strength when they play UConn... I actually think South Carolina will (can) win cause their bigs are elite unlike Baylor's
Yes, their Bigs have skills however their guard play is inconsistent and their defense is still a step slow. I see a good game for 30 min and a UConn win by 15.

Reaction Score
great, hopefully she's a full strength when they play UConn... I actually think South Carolina will (can) win cause their bigs are elite unlike Baylor's
I agree we CAN win but we won't, especially if our guards are playing lackadaisical. Cuevas-Moore and Gray has been playing good but Davis certainly has been struggling as we definitely need her to be on defensively and offensively when we play you guys because KLS will be hitting on all cylinders. I'm ready to see how we play against Miss St. I think we win handily but if they're lacking killer instinct then it could be a long night.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I agree we CAN win but we won't, especially if our guards are playing lackadaisical. Cuevas-Moore and Gray has been playing good but Davis certainly has been struggling as we definitely need her to be on defensively and offensively when we play you guys because KLS will be hitting on all cylinders. I'm ready to see how we play against Miss St. I think we win handily but if they're lacking killer instinct then it could be a long night.
yeah i wonder if they can hit back when UConn punches them... if not, its gonna be a long night. I heard Coates was out of breath during one of the recent televised games.

Reaction Score
yeah i wonder if they can hit back when UConn punches them... if not, its gonna be a long night. I heard Coates was out of breath during one of the recent televised games.
It was the Georgia game, she and Davis were sick. If it's anybody who will be ready for the game Feb 13th I'm sure it will be Alaina Coates especially her last 2 outings against the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom