Take it for what it's worth (MAL) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Take it for what it's worth (MAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not going to mock you because, like I said, I don't think you're trolling. I think you actually think you're providing some insight.

Quite frankly, my post was July 23rd and I said not in 2o minutes but soon. I had also said the calendar was September. The steps needed was Ham classification decision, KO back from Team USA and in school session visits. Keep in mind - as HuskyLife indicates - I could still be proven wrong on this - so why don't you wait until a decision is made - then you can attack me for being wrong or it being inevitable anyways.

Reaction Score
On the contrary, back in my college days, you could be there 4 hours & never see the same girl twice. Top talent.

Yeah, I went a few times back when I was in college (98-02) and it was known as one of the best clubs around. A buddy of mine went to PC and he said he would see pro athletes in their all the time.

Reaction Score
Hung out with Mo Vaughn once at the Foxy, Vinny Pazienza was always there.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I went a few times back when I was in college (98-02) and it was known as one of the best clubs around. A buddy of mine went to PC and he said he would see pro athletes in their all the time.

Used to go there way back to the ECAC tourney's held at the PCC. Always a good time!

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score

Cooley bringin' in the big guns

I understand why they had him there, but to try and put him up against guards like Kemba, Shabazz, Boat, Marcus Williams, KEA, Gordon, yadayadayada is unfair to Dunn :rolleyes: ...Considering he was only their second 1st round pick since 1997, that probably would not put PC over us. The only thing they can offer is a better guarantee at immediate playing time. But MAL will play here. Top 40 recruits play, and are given a chance. A 4 guard rotation of Adams, Gilbert, Makai, and Vital will be nasty.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I understand why they had him there, but to try and put him up against guards like Kemba, Shabazz, Boat, Marcus Williams, KEA, Gordon, yadayadayada is unfair to Dunn :rolleyes: ...Considering he was only their second 1st round pick since 1997, that probably would not put PC over us. The only thing they can offer is a better guarantee at immediate playing time. But MAL will play here. Top 40 recruits play, and are given a chance. A 4 guard rotation of Adams, Gilbert, Makai, and Vital will be nasty.
It's still says something about his importance to PC if they could get Dunn to come back just to host a recruit.

Reaction Score

Kris Dunn's story is an excellent and compelling pitch for PC, especially for a guy like MAL who is in a similar situation.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Kris Dunn's story is an excellent and compelling pitch for PC, especially for a guy like MAL who is in a similar situation.
Of course, no denying that. But apples to apples, PC's guard history pales in comparison to ours in just the last 5 years.

Reaction Score
Of course, no denying that. But apples to apples, PC's guard history pales in comparison to ours in just the last 5 years.
Unless you think PC should have just conceded and told him UConn produces better guards so go there, I don't see the downside in having a top 5 draft pick from the most recent NBA draft there. It can only help

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Unless you think PC should have just conceded and told him UConn produces better guards so go there, I don't see the downside in having a top 5 draft pick from the most recent NBA draft there. It can only help
Never said that, it's obviously their best move. I'm just saying that the comparison can't really be made, and I think MAL knows that.

Reaction Score
Never said that, it's obviously their best move. I'm just saying that the comparison can't really be made, and I think MAL knows that.
This I'll agree with, I'm not really worried about losing him to PC. Think we'll have good news by Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom