Take it for what it's worth (MAL) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Take it for what it's worth (MAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wait what? Is he on a "letting them down easy and in person" visit?

C

Chief00

They saw the handwriting on the wall and are trying one last ditch effort to get a commit. A panic move - but they have nothing to lose.
It is also why the "inevitable" , "everyone knows" crowd only is right in hindsight. It's a war until the commit.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They saw the handwriting on the wall and are trying one last ditch effort to get a commit. A panic move - but they have nothing to lose.
It is also why the "inevitable" , "everyone knows" crowd only is right in hindsight. It's a war until the commit.

If it was Louisville, I'd worry about the hookers and blow. With PC I wonder if MAL has a fetish for slightly chubby girls feeding him canolis?

Reaction Score
I don't care what anyone says this makes me a little nervous. They got him in before us and now anything could happen when you get a recruit in front of someone as likable as Cooley.

Reaction Score
Adams Gilbert and mal all in a row... KO is a friggin beast. Uconn will have the best pg rotation in the country for 2017 , i reckon we'll be up there this year too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait what? Is he on a "letting them down easy and in person" visit?

Makai%20Ashton-Langford.jpg

"It's not you, it's me...."

Ed-Cooley-Providence-Friars.jpg

"Just go ... please, just go."

Reaction Score
I don't care what anyone says this makes me a little nervous. They got him in before us and now anything could happen when you get a recruit in front of someone as likable as Cooley.
Exactly. But we have a guy named Ollie ;)

Reaction Score
Adams Gilbert and mal all in a row... KO is a friggin beast. Uconn will have the best pg rotation in the country for 2017 , i reckon we'll be up there this year too.

Can we maybe not count our chickens here? If we do land him, it won't be more than a few days from now, and we can celebrate then.

Reaction Score
Can we maybe not count our chickens here? If we do land him, it won't be more than a few days from now, and we can celebrate then.
I've pretty much been in mal is a lock zone since finkelstein( a uconn grad and probably the most connected New England hoops writer/scout) said he is uconns to lose on natl television

Reaction Score
We have had strange recruiting happenings before. Never a sure thing till its done. Crossing toes and fingers.

Reaction Score
Rutgers is so excited to claim their future earnings as their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog