Take it for what it's worth (MAL) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Take it for what it's worth (MAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Can anyone summarize where we are with various kids? My twitter is just blowing up with Zags and others saying yet another top kid has us in his top 3-4-5. It's another one every day. Ollie seems to be everywhere. I'm not even sure who I should be hoping we get at this point.
This thread is already outdated but it's a great read!

Reading Recruiting Tea Leaves

C

Chief00

It's tough being Chief - right about one prediction- and thanklessly on to the next one. Problem is KO has developed into a much better closer than SH.

Reaction Score
It's tough being Chief - right about one prediction- and thanklessly on to the next one. Problem is KO has developed into a much better closer than SH.
You predicted this after everyone else. And what was your first prediction?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Technically nothing has happened yet.

C

Chief00

Technically nothing has happened yet.
It better - imagine the heat I will take if I am wrong about that? I even take heat when I am right or it was "inevitable" - so imagine if I screw up? But feeling very confident after a conversation today. But to your point nothing is final in recruiting until they sign.

C

Chief00

You predicted this after everyone else. And what was your first prediction?
LOL - I knew this hate was coming. Coach Calhoun always use to say celebrate success and then get to work early the next day. You need more of that attitude.

Reaction Score
It's sad being Chief - right about one prediction- and thanklessly on to the next one. Problem is KO has developed into a much better closer than SH.
Yes...yes it is.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
"And all will be well in the garden as long as the well is running. Well this is just plain silly. As is chief and as is the chief lovers and haters. Too many people taking themselves too seriously. And since my well is running over I refuse to fall into it. Seriously I refuse to take myself seriously including my pledge to not take myself seriously!" - from Mobious mushroom cap.

C

Chief00

Don't worry, I think you covered yourself when you went out on a limb a while back and predicated a commitment in the next few months. Got a good feeling about that one.

Quite frankly, my post was July 23rd and I said not in 2o minutes but soon. I had also said the calendar was September. The steps needed was Ham classification decision, KO back from Team USA and in school session visits. Keep in mind - as HuskyLife indicates - I could still be proven wrong on this - so why don't you wait until a decision is made - then you can attack me for being wrong or it being inevitable anyways.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Don't worry, I think you covered yourself when you went out on a limb a while back and predicated a commitment in the next few months. Got a good feeling about that one.

I have some inside information that we will play a basketball schedule starting sometime around Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom