Take it for what it's worth (MAL) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Take it for what it's worth (MAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Origin of Chief/Bunk obsession: I gave a brief description of VJ's snapchat the night of his official. Very little details. This lead to Chief watching it. Bunk was heavily featured in the snap story. Ever since he's been absolutely obsessed with the dude.

The thing is Vance was a lock before he ever stepped foot on campus. Oz, out of no where, called it weeks before. Bunk had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Which is a reminder, only people you can trust is Oz and Bruce. Zero tea leaves when it comes to those 2.

Speaking of Oz, haven't seen him on TOS in a long while. I'm dying for info. Haven't seen Zionn either... feel like the crazies chased him away

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Speaking of Oz, haven't seen him on TOS in a long while. I'm dying for info. Haven't seen Zionn either... feel like the crazies chased him away
@Zionn still pops up every now and then. But yeah, the crazies do seem to have made him a bit more scace.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Who is PC's version of Bunk and what could have possibly happened (in terms of extracurricular fun) there that we couldn't match?

Love your avatar. RIP

C

Chief00

Bunk is a 26 year old dude hanging out on someone else's dime at a college university. Only Chief finds that as a positive.
You're a mean, arrogant guy. Sam Jr and Bunk are friends - they can decide themselves who they want to hang out with without lectures from you.

Reaction Score
This situation is actually perfect for Chief because if MAL somehow ends up not committing, the legend of Bunk gains more steam, and if he does commit, Chief predicted it months ago. What makes this guy such a great troll is that nobody is completely sure he's trolling but yet every box in the troll handbook is being checked.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This situation is actually perfect for Chief because if MAL somehow ends up not committing, the legend of Bunk gains more steam, and if he does commit, Chief predicted it months ago. What makes this guy such a great troll is that nobody is completely sure he's trolling but yet every box in the troll handbook is being checked.

That's why he's my all time favorite poster.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Chief has been on the Boneyard for years and I don't believe for a minute that he is a troll. He may have natural, instinctive abilities in that area (e.g. stirring up reactions), but it looks completely unintentional to me. Quite frankly, Chief is one of a kind.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Yes! As actual recruiting news and a great addition . Great job KO. The ice is broken.

Reaction Score
Got the good news late last night - and confirmed before 7am. I agree KO carried the day and apparently his family blessed today.

Mr Stairmaster, I guess my sources are not all washed up after-all.
Chief- you nailed this one. Congrats!!!!

C

Chief00

Yes. If an ambiguous posting of the one word "confirmed" following July statement that there would be good news in the future is "nailing it" Chief is slick in his briefs!
Man - tough crowd to please. Imagine if I was wrong. I reiterated my prediction many times including yesterday at 6:38 in this thread.

Reaction Score

It has to be exhausting to keep that up, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom