Reaction Score
Mal will be a husky after his visit

Mal will be a husky after his visit.

I disagree. MAL will be a husky before his visit is completed.

C

Chief00

Ugh, Shaka isn't even there anymore and they still beat us out. Glen Miller and his dancing just doesn't cut it with recruits. This sucks.
Quite frankly, the players on the team get a kick out of Miller's dancing - how new recruitsBmight view it is perhaps another matter. But, I don't think they even see it.

2:21am - this is the time the Bunk would just be getting started. But, he has at least one road trip.

Reaction Score
KO just followed him on Instagram.
image.jpg

Last year he only followed commits (and Hami). The trend last year was commitment quickly followed by a KO Instagram follow. Obviously that trend can change but this is a good sign.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Last year he only followed commits (and Hami). The trend last year was commitment quickly followed by a KO Instagram follow. Obviously that trend can change but this is a good sign.

Forgive me for asking but who's "kairose15"?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Jesus, man, testiculo up. Dont fall for Friars sad sack ploy and agree with him like some grateful ninny. Let KO's words above embolden you, and tell the interloper: "Actually it IS easy; .. for US." And then quote one of our golden God coaches.

Very disappointed in you right now.
The difference is that I actually still have a memory.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You've done it to me again. Every year I say I won't care about recruits until kids commit. I won't even read the threads (of course they are rarely about the recruits anyhow so it's not like I'm missing anything).

But here I am on a Saturday night on a long weekend reloading this freakin site every 5 or 10 minutes waiting for this thread to be updated with good news.

And nothing....

Reaction Score
You've done it to me again. Every year I say I won't care about recruits until kids commit. I won't even read the threads (of course they are rarely about the recruits anyhow so it's not like I'm missing anything).

But here I am on a Saturday night on a long weekend reloading this freakin site every 5 or 10 minutes waiting for this thread to be updated with good news.

And nothing....
Don't worry good news coming soon

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Agree that this is definitely a good sign. To play a little devil's advocate KO also follow Tremont on Instagram and he is looking more and more unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom