Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
or in 20 minutes? aka Now?
upload_2016-9-4_15-34-13.png

^^

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Waiting on the uconnmbb follow. Insiders feel strong?

C

Chief00

Announcement and decision can be two different things - I did talk to a Providence contact yesterday and they were upbeat after his visit - Chris Dunn was there etc.
UConn was very optimistic as well and I stick to my "soon" prediction.

I will be blunt - the Dog Lane Cafe may be a lot of fun to some posters here - but we very much miss Bunk. That's far from a home run. If you don't see that you are clueless. No wow factor. As time goes by its more and more apparent. Good time is not good enough - UConn needs to be a great experience.

Reaction Score
Announcement and decision can be two different things - I did talk to a Providence contact yesterday and they were upbeat after his visit - Chris Dunn was there etc.

I will be blunt - the Dog Lane Cafe may be a lot of fun to some posters here - but we very much miss Bunk. That's far from a home run. If you don't see that you are clueless. No wow factor. As time goes by its more and more apparent. Good time is not good enough - UConn needs to be a great experience.
Jalen's got some Bunk in him if you haven't noticed. CV does too......

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Lsn6R0xjdstnG.gify

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score

Maybe I'm being naive but did they not leave the cafe?

Reaction Score

NCAA rules limit where they can eat on an official visit. The rules state that the meals provided by the University have to be either in a student dining hall or an establishment that can be considered to be part of a regular student dining experience. So no 5 star restaurants.

Reaction Score

*kris

C

Chief00

NCAA rules limit where they can eat on an official visit. The rules state that the meals provided by the University have to be either in a student dining hall or an establishment that can be considered to be part of a regular student dining experience. So no 5 star restaurants.
Not talking about eating.

Reaction Score

I really enjoy this board, legit the LAMEST thing is this Bunk talk... I didn't get the joke then, I don't even think it was a joke, I think it was an inside joke with dorks but whatever whatever... The Bunk talk needs to go.

Reaction Score
I really enjoy this board, legit the LAMEST thing is this Bunk talk... I didn't get the joke then, I don't even think it was a joke, I think it was an inside joke with dorks but whatever whatever... The Bunk talk needs to go.

To Chief it's not a joke. That's the problem.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The worst part is how he rehashes this bunky crap every time news is posted that isn't a commitment. So now we'll get 2 more pages of this thread committed to telling chief everything people already know.

Reaction Score

It's not an inside joke or even multiple people... It's literally just Chief beating the ground where the dead horse used to be.

Reaction Score
It's not an inside joke or even multiple people... It's literally just Chief beating the ground where the dead horse used to be.
We have dead horses in the BONEyard? :eek:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Who is PC's version of Bunk and what could have possibly happened (in terms of extracurricular fun) there that we couldn't match?

Reaction Score
Bunk is a 26 year old dude hanging out on someone else's dime at a college university. Only Chief finds that as a positive.
thank you. I found the whole thing weird from the start

Reaction Score
Who is PC's version of Bunk and what could have possibly happened (in terms of extracurricular fun) there that we couldn't match?
I think this Chris Dunn guy he mentioned is probably their version. Never heard of him before, but sounds like he was trying to turn MAL's visit into a better one

Reaction Score
Origin of Chief/Bunk obsession: I gave a brief description of VJ's snapchat the night of his official. Very little details. This lead to Chief watching it. Bunk was heavily featured in the snap story. Ever since he's been absolutely obsessed with the dude.

The thing is Vance was a lock before he ever stepped foot on campus. Oz, out of no where, called it weeks before. Bunk had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Which is a reminder, only people you can trust is Oz and Bruce. Zero tea leaves when it comes to those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom