Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This has worked out awesome for us!

Lobster, clams, crab legs, chili, corn on cob among others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 57
Reaction Score
I did it this year for Michigan. 32" LCD, rabbit ears for antenna, and a power inverter to power it from the car. Tough to find room with all the tailgate stuff we usually have but we made it work!

But really all you need to tailgate is :

beer.jpg
WHERE IS THE ROLLING ROCK

Reaction Score
Hmmm....

Moonshine Cherry Cheesecake Bombs
8 Oz Cream Cheese, whipped
1 Cup of confectioners sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Beat together the above ingredients until smooth and creamy.

Dip cherry into mixture getting a decent amount on the cherry

Crush about 1 cup of graham crackers into a fine crumb. Then dip the covered cherry into the graham crumbs, coating all the cream cheese mix. (see photo)

Cream cheese mix and graham crumbs should be enough to coat all the cherries in the jar.

Tip: Freeze the Moonshine Cherries for about 8 hours, making the cherries harder and easier to work with. Don’t worry, it wont freeze over.

image.jpg

Reaction Score
The Original Hot Pot for Tailgating
http://originalhotpot.com/

>>The Original Hot Pot is the easiest way to keep your favorite foods like chili, stews, or soups hot when tailgating before a game, mess free when you head to the stadium, and keeps your food hot until the game is done.<<

Reaction Score
The Original Hot Pot for Tailgating
http://originalhotpot.com/

>>The Original Hot Pot is the easiest way to keep your favorite foods like chili, stews, or soups hot when tailgating before a game, mess free when you head to the stadium, and keeps your food hot until the game is done.<<

THat's pretty neat. I might have to pick that up

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Every year, I promise myself that tailgate TV will come. Really, I'm doing it this year. Damnit.
Me too!! Never have... But the main issue for me is no free wi-fi at The Rent. They really need to work on that. Would be a game-changer for not only tailgaters like us Season ticket holders's... but the students too who can't get off their phones during the games! lol

Reaction Score
Hmmm... Not thinking a small jar is going to cut it. Need Costco size jar!

CFZXyGwWIAAQqTL.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hmmm... Not thinking a small jar is going to cut it. Need Costco size jar!

CFZXyGwWIAAQqTL.jpg

We made cherry bombs in college with every thing from 80 proof whiskey or vodka to Bacardi 151 to Devil's Spring 160 proof vodka to grain alcohol. It's odd to wake up the next morning completely wasted off half a jar of marishino cherries.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
We made cherry bombs in college with every thing from 80 proof whiskey or vodka to Bacardi 151 to Devil's Spring 160 proof vodka to grain alcohol. It's odd to wake up the next morning completely wasted off half a jar of marishino cherries.

You think that's bad, try waking up to the carcasses of several Everclear watermelons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom