Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food

Reaction Score
CGXuaLWUkAQcwxM.png

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'll hopefully finally have my "Coolest Cooler" at the tailgate this year. They are supposed to start shipping this week...it was a Kickstarter campaign I pledged for last year, hoping to have it earlier this year.

I'll also have my newly-built Corn Hole boards.
corn-hole.JPG

If nothing else, we'll have a blender and Corn Hole. Going to be a fun six games at the Rent.

Reaction Score
HuskiesFan1014 said:
I'll hopefully finally have my "Coolest Cooler" at the tailgate this year. They are supposed to start shipping this week...it was a Kickstarter campaign I pledged for last year, hoping to have it earlier this year. YouTube Video I'll also have my newly-built Corn Hole boards. If nothing else, we'll have a blender and Corn Hole. Going to be a fun six games at the Rent.
They look sweet. Can't wait to be using them!

Reaction Score
For $5400 you can build a nice tailgate trailer yourself.

Reaction Score

My Wingman®

This is the ultimate tailgate, fan cave, office or dorm accessory for the passionate sports fan. The three foot tall, plastic football player in quarterback passing stance is highly detailed. It has a built-in tray and cup holder, making it the ideal companion to hold food, beverages, snacks, grill utensils or fan gear. Use as a side table, holds up to five pounds of game day paraphernalia. Disassembles and packs flat for easy travel and storage.

http://basementdadsports.com/

No UConn yet but the UCF one is half price @ $49.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom