Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I'm not going to pick on a bunch of kids for what they are wearing or how they look. Saying that these 17-22 year olds look like clowns because you don't like the length of their shorts or that they are not all dressed to some military level of conformity is just ridiculous. Personally I like when people are able to express their individuality, and really it doesn't affect one's basketball ability one bit. UConn players all wear different shoes, some with crazy non-UConn colors, and it hasn't hurt them yet.

If you feel that way fine but I think a line has to be drawn somewhere. I can't stand it when baseball players wear their caps crooked either.
I'm an old guy so what do you expect :p

Reaction Score
I am impressed by Washington. That have some good actual skilled basketball players on their team which is always nice. Love Plum.

And this center hitting those 3's?? HA!

Reaction Score
Maybe Kentucky has a mental block against Huskies in the Sweet 16...it's just transferred over to Washington this year.
I wonder what the most popular college mascot is. There are several teams with Huskies. Maybe Tigers are pretty popular too.

Reaction Score
I am impressed by Washington. That have some good actual skilled basketball players on their team which is always nice. Love Plum.

And this center hitting those 3's?? HA!
Remember when we had a center that could hit three point shots? Remember when we actually had a center?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
So the threes are harder to come by in the 2nd half for SC

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
why, Men fans dont watch women and Women fans dont watch Men... are you going back and forth on your TV?
Well I am, but I realize I'm in the minority. In any case, I don't think there's an obvious scheduling alternative for both Sweet 16s that's any better than the way it's set up now. With eight games being played tonight across the two tournaments, there's going to be some overlap. At least now everyone has his or her choice of which game to flip to on TV, which is a huge improvement over how things once were.

Reaction Score
I'm an old guy so what do you expect :p
No disrespect to you blueballer, but I sort of figured that. Of course one shouldn't assume. Dolson's purple hair must really drive you crazy! You always knew there was more personality just waiting to burst out from her once free of the encumbrances of CD's rules. I remember in the handshake line after a Rutgers game, Stef complimented one of the players on her bright red hair.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well I am, but I realize I'm in the minority. In any case, I don't think there's an obvious scheduling alternative for both Sweet 16s that's any better than the way it's set up now. With eight games being played tonight across the two tournaments, there's going to be some overlap. At least now everyone has his or her choice of which game to flip to on TV, which is a huge improvement over how things once were.
exactly

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
No disrespect to you blueballer, but I sort of figured that. Of course one shouldn't assume. Dolson's purple hair must really drive you crazy! You always knew there was more personality just waiting to burst out from her once free of the encumbrances of CD's rules. I remember in the handshake line after a Rutgers game, Stef complimented one of the players on her bright red hair.

Actually it doesn't because she's not in college anymore. I think when they are in College representing an institution/ State whatever, there should be more regard for the "team" concept. By doing something that screams "look at me" you're straying outside that team concept. I think it's helpful in setting the tone and CD certainly agrees with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom