Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wash out strong, up 33-23 late in Q2. But some foul trouble for the other Huskies is problematic with the uber short bench.

Reaction Score
South Carolina dumping on Syracuse now. 42-29 with a minute left in the half.

Reaction Score
Wash out strong, up 33-23 late in Q2. But some foul trouble for the other Huskies is problematic with the uber short bench.
let's hope so, otherwise ND might have an easy Sunday.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
SC does not look impressive; back court play is especially questionable (no surprise!). But I'm sort of rooting for them, because otherwise ND might have a walk-over next Saturday night.

What? Lol... if anything our guards are keeping us in this game right now.

Reaction Score

LOL Those Syracuse teams love their zone even when it's killing them. I am rooting for the Birds SC. Don't like Quentin and want a strong opponent for the Vols.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
What's with the SC uniforms? I saw one player with one leg of her shorts either missing or curled way up. Just one leg! How/why do they lat them do that?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
LOL Those Syracuse teams love their zone even when it's killing them. I am rooting for the Birds SC. Don't like Quentin and want a strong opponent for the Vols.

SC is hitting threes and it makes a huge difference. They could always go cold in the 2nd half and the game may tighten up again.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Not this again. :rolleyes:

Well we all know about Wilson and the reversed waistband and the shorter shorts but this is the first time I notice the player with one leg shorter than the other. I mean come on.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Why is this important?

Because how far do you let kids go "individualizing" uniforms? After all the word "Uniform" is suppose to mean the same. They're making a joke out of the system by letting them go too far with alterations.

Reaction Score
Because how far do let kids go "individualizing" uniforms? After all the word "Uniform" is suppose to mean the same. They're making a joke out of the system by letting them go too far with alterations.
UConn also allows alterations. I don't think there is any team out there that all sport exactly the same uniform look from head to toe.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
There must have been a better option than to schedule 4 games (men + women) at the same time
why, Men fans dont watch women and Women fans dont watch Men... are you going back and forth on your TV?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
UConn also allows alterations. I don't think there is any team out there that all sport exactly the same uniform look from head to toe.

NOT on an "extreme" individual basis they don't. Not to the point of looking like clowns.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why is Kentucky a 3 seed? They are missing shots right at the rim!!

They have reverted to form: stone hands. Mitchell has to bring out the shock and awe defense ... or are they the original "40 minutes of dread"?

Reaction Score
a little disingenuous to reply to live action 20 minutes after I posted. I think 20 minutes earlier your guards were making a lot of mistakes.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
a little disingenuous to reply to live action 20 minutes after I posted. I think 20 minutes earlier your guards were making a lot of mistakes.

I replied when I saw it. Maybe you should let the game settle before you judge and not let your bias be so hasty.

Reaction Score
NOT on an "extreme" individual basis they don't. Not to the point of looking like clowns.
I'm not going to pick on a bunch of kids for what they are wearing or how they look. Saying that these 17-22 year olds look like clowns because you don't like the length of their shorts or that they are not all dressed to some military level of conformity is just ridiculous. Personally I like when people are able to express their individuality, and really it doesn't affect one's basketball ability one bit. UConn players all wear different shoes, some with crazy non-UConn colors, and it hasn't hurt them yet.

Reaction Score
I replied when I saw it. Maybe you should let the game settle before you judge and not let your bias be so hasty.
:eek: never used that before, but now I understand why it's there.

Reaction Score
I'm a fan of both and watch both, and it sucks that they are all on at the exact same time.
Me too. Plus March Madness has really become April Madness because that's when the biggest games occur now that they've decided to drag it out as much as possible. I scratch my head when I see how the NCAA puts together their biggest event of the year. No wonder college football wants nothing to do with the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom