Statement Game ... Lack of Progress | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Statement Game ... Lack of Progress

Reaction Score
No - I was just letting folks know I wouldn’t be commenting about the game - in other words - exactly what I said.
I know it’s not your experience, so it’s hard for you to comprehend. But, Chief actually has people directly contact Chief about his views on the team and this was the most efficient way to let people know I wouldn’t be commenting. Imagine if I commented, the criticism I would get from you since you are criticizing me for saying nothing. LOL.
Chief, casual fans...can’t live with them. Can’t drop them off the Founders Bridge ...

Reaction Score
So ... basically you made this post just to tell everyone how important and connected you are?

There are none so blind as those who will not see, so Chief must not only educate the great unwashed but also reeducate those unable to retain knowledge already imparted to them.

Reaction Score
Chief has gotten some private updates about the game, that I have reviewed and considered. However, since I was at Gillette, I will refrained from commenting until the next game, which I will attend.

Chief00 building more casual fan excitement than a YouTube unboxing video!

Reaction Score
I've been a fan of Randy Edsall since RE1.0 and since he came back but no more. He and his whole staff should be fired now. This team has a lot of talented players, it's the coaches that suck. The off season transfers were very very telling.
Fire Randy Edsel? Who should we get? Think we have the $$$ for Urban Meyers? I doubt we got the $$$ for the RHAM High coach...

Reaction Score
Fire Randy Edsel? Who should we get? Think we have the $$$ for Urban Meyers? I doubt we got the $$$ for the RHAM High coach...
Well if everyone on this board is right about the administration not caring about football then there will be no money, but if they do care then fire Edsall and offer a competitive salary.

Reaction Score
Well if everyone on this board is right about the administration not caring about football then there will be no money, but if they do care then fire Edsall and offer a competitive salary.

We are still paying a few FIRED COACHES...Who would you want if we could get anyone? I doubt that if he was alive Bear Bryant wouldn't coach here...

Reaction Score
We are still paying a few FIRED COACHES...Who would you want if we could get anyone? I doubt that if he was alive Bear Bryant wouldn't coach here...
Well if you're right and there's no money from any sources then they might as well fire Edsall now and shut it down. Why waste the tax payers money for two more lost years? Unless Edsall has a five year contract, does he?

Reaction Score
Wouldn't it reason that if someone was a legitimate FBS player and wanted to transfer they would have FBS options as opposed to dropping down a level?

Not really, you'd have to sit a year if you transfer from a FBS school to another FBS school, but if you go to a FCS school you can play right away...(unless they change the rule).

Reaction Score
Better off paying a lacrosse coach 1 million than edsall...

It's funny when we were upgrading, I thought we shouldn't and start lacrosse, but I was laughed at. Now, people are saying that we should drop football and start lacrosse. I still think lacrosse would be a great idea...Florida is becoming a hotbed of LAX..

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not really, you'd have to sit a year if you transfer from a FBS school to another FBS school, but if you go to a FCS school you can play right away...(unless they change the rule).

Right. FCS rosters are just filled the brim with FBS players who want to play closer to home and get good liberal arts degrees from the likes of Wagner College.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom