Sooo… Who is are QB gonna be? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sooo… Who is are QB gonna be?

Reaction Score
gonna take a second to say BC a "P5" school only beat FCS Maine by 21 that's hilarious, Texas A&M letting UMass hang in for 3 quarters too
They are working the lower half of the roster. That is done in hockey too. Sometimes it results in an embarrassing defeat though. Let the underdog think they can win and sometimes they do.

Reaction Score
With the new rules, and I may be misremembering, a player can participate in four games and still retain his redshirt. That would give Mora the option of getting someone a few snaps or of bring someone into a blowout (plus or minus) and still protecting their redshirt.

Reaction Score
In response to the actual title of this thread we'll find out "in 20 minutes" ... (couldn't help myself)

Reaction Score
I think the best decision maker will win the job, who that is I have no idea, but that is what we need from the QB position, and it was something Mora mentioned many times last year. I also think if the starting QB struggles out of the gate vs NC State the backup will get a shot in the second half. Who starts game 2 will be more telling than who starts game 1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In response to the actual title of this thread we'll find out "in 20 minutes" ... (couldn't help myself)

Imagine my naivety, I thought maybe there would be an answer to that very question. Or maybe a clue.

Reaction Score
The Courant today is hinting that ZT has fallen back to number 3 with TR and Fagnano still fighting it out with an indication that reps with the one's will evolve to tell the story. Millen is also spending time with the QB's which looks to the uninformed outside observer to be insurance in case ZT does not accept his demotion and bolts to the portal. HCJM and Nick Charlton appear to be handling the situation with a deft touch.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The tweet has been deleted. Could you re-state what it said. Thanks!
Just click the link when it shows that... something is going on w/ Twitter links and the BY last few days. The overwhelming vast majority of the tweets showing like this recently have NOT been deleted.

Reaction Score
That was a pretty easy call. Unless ZT took a huge leap, there was no way. I hope they treat him right, though. He deserves that.
i trust that the staff will treat the player that played 13 games as an 18 year old QB pretty well. if they don’t, well that’s a pretty huge issue

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That was a pretty easy call. Unless ZT took a huge leap, there was no way. I hope they treat him right, though. He deserves that.
i trust that the staff will treat the player that played 13 games as an 18 year old QB pretty well. if they don’t, well that’s a pretty huge issue

Bottom line is a healthy Roberson lasted less than 2 series last year. This year Roberson is coming off an ACL. Going on the assumption Roberson does win out, there is still a strong probability ZT takes significant snaps this season (Even if Fagnano is second on the depth chart).

Reaction Score
Bottom line is a healthy Roberson lasted less than 2 series last year. This year Roberson is coming off an ACL. Going on the assumption Roberson does win out, there is still a strong probability ZT takes significant snaps this season (Even if Fagnano is second on the depth chart).
I agree! There is reason why you need at least 5 quarterbacks on a college football roster. Teams are sometimes playing their 3rd or 4th quarterback by the end of the season. People are jumping to conclusions about ZT. Let’s wait to see how this all plays out!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom