Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 60 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While all of you are worried about these trivial details like where Hurley ends up, we’re losing focus on the real battle. When will this thread overtake the coaching carousel thread on the URI board? They’ve got a couple on us but had a big head start. I’m confident we can close the gap in the next 5-6 minutes at this pace.

Reaction Score
While all of you are worried about these trivial details like where Hurley ends up, we’re losing focus on the real battle. When will this thread overtake the coaching carousel thread on the URI board? They’ve got a couple on us but had a big head start. I’m confident we can close the gap in the next 5-6 minutes at this pace.

This site doesn't show how many guests are visiting. We simply can't compete without such knowledge...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This site doesn't show how many guests are visiting. We simply can't compete without such knowledge...
Online Statistics
Members Online:
Guests Online:
Robots Online:
Total Visitors:

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
The fact that alternatives are surfacing for Pitt (Miller, Willard) but no alternatives are surfacing for us makes me feel like we've got this.

It also makes a small corner of my brain feel terrified about our possible incompetence. But mostly it makes me feel like we've got this...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Can the boneyard figure out a way to get Jacobs fired if this doesn't happen?
Since his tweet he has only retweeted (read: retreated?) stuff since.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

That thread is s few years old I believe. Tells you all you need to know about the relative support of the different fanbases.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The fact that alternatives are surfacing for Pitt (Miller, Willard) but no alternatives are surfacing for us makes me feel like we've got this.

It also makes a small corner of my brain feel terrified about our possible incompetence. But mostly it makes me feel like we've got this...
This is what I said earlier. We haven’t interviewed anyone, that shows a certain level of confidence(or knowledge), that we got this.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Online Statistics
Members Online:
Guests Online:
Robots Online:
Total Visitors:

We got 119 robots online. For a niche message board that's gotta be pretty good right? :D

Reaction Score
Being out in western PA and trying to compete in the ACC is a tall order. It was different for them when they were in the Big East recruiting wise. We have had our problems but it is still a better situation for success.

Reaction Score
Enough of this...watching McGregor v Diaz 2....wish it was the first, like seeing Conner lose...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I pray that we are pulling out all stops. Hurley should be receiving calls from Calhoun, Allen, Okafor, Rip, Walker, Drummond all voicing support and letting him know that they will help him anyway possible.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Just finished a fantasy baseball draft and there are only six more pages on this thread since I left. More tax talk and CCSU campus proposals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom