SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I love Kara Wolters. Still in my Top 3 fave playaz.

Just wanted to put that out there

4471791234_a83c083cb0_o.jpg Lucky enough to get a picture with her and Mrs CTyankee a few years ago. Sweet lady, very approachable. BTW, she is standing 2 steps down in this picture from my wife.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Do anyone know if the games in the Bahamas will be streamed?
Currently the first and second round games are only available through FloSports, a subscription streaming service. The Final game (on Monday) will be available for streaming on the ESPN app.
It should be FloHoops.

Reaction Score
Whewwww, we've certainly come a Long.....long........LONG WAY from CPTV. For some of us, it was a pretty good setup. But like everything else, sometimes TOO MUCH TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A GOOD THING. Just 1 person's opinion.

Reaction Score
I'm afraid it will only get worse. live streaming services will come and go and we will always be asking, "where can I watch the UConn game?" If only SNY would create an App for out of market area fans, there would be so many less questions asked here...and @Centerstream would not reply to so many repetitive posts. :D

Reaction Score
Whewwww, we've certainly come a Long.....long........LONG WAY from CPTV. For some of us, it was a pretty good setup. But like everything else, sometimes TOO MUCH TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A GOOD THING. Just 1 person's opinion.
I have to agree, the evolution of uconn women's basketball availability, has been a topsy-turvy journey, often an expletive-laden one. For the Arkansas game, I tried all the old favorites, was shut out, and last-minute joined a service, gave my credit card data was STILL unsuccessful. I don't want to join the SEC, ACC, or Pac 12

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have to agree, the evolution of uconn women's basketball availability, has been a topsy-turvy journey, often an expletive-laden one. For the Arkansas game, I tried all the old favorites, was shut out, and last-minute joined a service, gave my credit card data was STILL unsuccessful. I don't want to join the SEC, ACC, or Pac 12
I am confused. Nothing changed in the streaming of SNY games (or any game for that matter) since last season. (Of course this weekend's games in the Bahamas is excluded because it wasn't applicable last season.)
Did you stream the SNY games last season?

Reaction Score
I am confused. Nothing changed in the streaming of SNY games (or any game for that matter) since last season. (Of course this weekend's games in the Bahamas is excluded because it wasn't applicable last season.)
Did you stream the SNY games last season?
i think it's a geography thing. I live in NH and 2 years ago I had no issues using ESPN+. Last year I saw almost every game on the FOX Now app as SNY is not in my area. For the last game, FOX Now did not work on my smart TV, Chromecast, Roku or Chromebook (I also tried FOX Sports from an app and browser - all had the game listed but said it had concluded when I tried to watch). It did, however, work from my iPhone using the same wifi. There was no vpn involved so no idea why only the phone worked.

Reaction Score
I usually have no problem watching UCONN women’s games. I’m in San Diego, and catch the games on Fox Sports via my Roku. However, this week I may have a problem. I’m sitting in a hotel room in Dublin, Ireland. I wonder if RTÉ will carry the game?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
i think it's a geography thing. I live in NH and 2 years ago I had no issues using ESPN+. Last year I saw almost every game on the FOX Now app as SNY is not in my area. For the last game, FOX Now did not work on my smart TV, Chromecast, Roku or Chromebook (I also tried FOX Sports from an app and browser - all had the game listed but said it had concluded when I tried to watch). It did, however, work from my iPhone using the same wifi. There was no vpn involved so no idea why only the phone worked.
I have nothing to offer. If you are talking about the Arkansas game, all that I can say is I watched the entire game using my Roku's Fox Sports channel without any issues. Others also posted about having issues, so no idea what is going on. BTW I live in NC, and don't have a vpn either.

Reaction Score
I'm a Nutmegger with Optimum cable TV so when the games are on SNY I have been able to watch the games. But I'm moving to a new apartment in January and am cutting the cord with cable tv (it's about time). I'll be getting internet Frontier Fiber Optic and am currently deciding which streaming service to get for TV. Am leaning toward You Tube TV as it has nearly all the channels I regularly watch. The kicker was that apparently they have recently added SNY. Do any of you Connecticut residents have You Tube TV and does it indeed provide SNY?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom