SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread)

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, both Fox Now and Fox Sports Live is telling me the game has concluded...ugh

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I love Kara Wolters. Still in my Top 3 fave playaz.

Just wanted to put that out there

Reaction Score
Game started for me then disappeared.
Couldn't find it anywhere.
My son found it by going to schedule and going down the list.

What a crock of s@^t

Reaction Score
Totally lost pic on Fox Sports about 5 min ago. Nowhere to be found?????

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
not on my tv fox sports doesn't even have the game listed anymore. Was able to watch the first half, got some half time stuff they frozen screen for 4 minutes then blank. Now when I try to get back in, the game has disappeared. What a crock.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
not on my tv fox sports doesn't even have the game listed anymore. Was able to watch the first half, got some half time stuff they frozen screen for 4 minutes then blank. Now when I try to get back in, the game has disappeared. What a crock.
Go to the link for Schedule at the top. The game is listed there

Reaction Score
In the end it showed up on my app just as the game began. So youtubetv with the foxsports app did work here in Virginia.

Reaction Score
Anyone else find it ironic as I do that in this day of viewing choice it is a bloody flail to find what you want?
Didnt get to see the game today. Counting on the Post game thread and that has gone vamos. The age of technology is making it harder to watch my favorite team So sad

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Game started for me then disappeared.
Couldn't find it anywhere.
My son found it by going to schedule and going down the list.

What a crock of s@^t
Did the game disappear when a commercial came on? Many times during the commercials the Fox Sports app screen will go blank. But once SNY's commercial is over, the game returns.

Reaction Score
Was able to watch on the Fox Ap! Totally confused as I got Slingtv to have Fox 1 but am now unsure if I even needed it? Anyway, grateful to have been able to watch the game!

Reaction Score
When we began to watch the game at the start, the picture was so enlarged that you could not watch the game. After about 8 or so minutes it began to show as a normal screen shot of a regular game. Did this happen to any one else. this was on Fox Sports.

Reaction Score
MISSED, the connection, but in my search saw many contests for teams not near the top ten schools. Not happy with ESPN, fox sports, fs1, all y'all, let me down today. Joined Tuber at the last minute, at $64 a month, and will now cancel as they too were absent on our game day journey

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Was able to watch on the Fox Ap! Totally confused as I got Slingtv to have Fox 1 but am now unsure if I even needed it? Anyway, grateful to have been able to watch the game!
In order to stream the SNY broadcast on the Fox Sports app, your tv provider (in your case SlingTV) must have FS1 available and your viewing package must have it. So yes, you need Sling TV or another TV provider.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Do anyone know if the games in the Bahamas will be streamed?
Currently the first and second round games are only available through FloSports, a subscription streaming service. The Final game (on Monday) will be available for streaming on the ESPN app.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
When we began to watch the game at the start, the picture was so enlarged that you could not watch the game. After about 8 or so minutes it began to show as a normal screen shot of a regular game. Did this happen to any one else. this was on Fox Sports.
I was able to view it with no issues using a Roku stick...

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Go to the link for Schedule at the top. The game is listed there
Nan thanks for the help. It turned out that I was booted out of Fox, they ended up letting me know about 6:30 that they wanted me to sign in again. When I tried doing that right after the 1st half they kept taking me to the Atlanta football game. I will watch the replay on Fox sports tonight.

Reaction Score
MISSED, the connection, but in my search saw many contests for teams not near the top ten schools. Not happy with ESPN, fox sports, fs1, all y'all, let me down today. Joined Tuber at the last minute, at $64 a month, and will now cancel as they too were absent on our game day journey
I am traveling for a month I guess I will pick up a roku stick. Then be subjected to fox sport app. All of the bad things that happened to all of you happened last year when watching on fox sports app. Then the games on SNY which are many can not be taped and showed after the game. I tryed that. I by the way signed up for fubotv they said they were going to carry the game. I will cancel the fubotv today. It was free for 7 days.

Reaction Score
Fox Sports News Flash. The apparent confusion of boneyard users over what the Fox Sports App is doing and how it is doing it can be traced to the various versions of the Fox Sports App and the foxsports.com website. During the last game I activated the Fox Sports App on my Samsung Smart TV, the Fox Sports App on my mobile device (iPad) and the Foxsports.com/live Channel on my Dell PC. Much to my surprise, they were not identical. My smart TV did not acknowledge the UConn game until it actually started and there was no mention of it in upcoming events. I could not find a “schedule” of all upcoming events either. Meanwhile my iPad and PC actually showed a full schedule of upcoming events; but they did not mention the UConn game until just before it started. I suspect that the Fox Sports App on Roku, Firestick and other various platforms might also be a bit different. I went from having serious doubts about not being able to stream the game to having it streaming on all three devices after the start time.

My smart TV went black a number of times (as reported by others); but then returned by itself after some commercials. However, at one point the screen went black and it did not return even when the game reappeared on my iPad and PC. I had to exit the Fox Sports App on my smart TV and completely restart it in order to resume viewing the game. This scenario only happened once and then it was fine.

Audio Streaming. I finally located the UConn game on TuneIn, where I had listened to it for free on my Amazon Alexia for many years, only to find it was now considered a premium channel requiring payment to access – bummer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom