SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread) | The Boneyard

SNY on FoxSports app (merged thread)

Reaction Score
I checked FSI and FS2 tomorrow . UCCON game not listed.
Checked NBC Sports ap for SNY. Found it but no response.
Checked FOX Sports ap on ROKU.
TA DA!
Game shows up tomorrow at 1:00

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am really surprised that tomorrow's game is already listed on the Fox Sports app/channel but there it is!!!!
UFB.

It is my understanding that the NBCSPORTS app is only applicable for SNY viewers that are watching in an out of market area.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I have YouTube TV via Roku, and it is indeed listed for 1:00.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I subscribed to Sling TV Blue + Orange (because the #@$& put FS1 in the Blue package and ESPN in the Orange) and was able to download the Sling, ESPN+ and Fox Sports apps to my Fire TV box and access their programs. The Arkansas game is shown in the Fox Sports app listings, but I don't appear to be able to record it using my 50 free hours of Sling TV DVR. The Sling guide shows FS1, but only one of the many events that the Fox Sports app shows at 10am tomorrow (and it's not UConn).

Does anyone know a way I can record the UConn games with this setup?

Reaction Score
unfortunately, i am not seeing the UConn game on my fox sports app yet, even though i subscribe to youtubetv (I am in the DC area). Looking for a backup plan in case it does not show up.

Reaction Score
I subscribed to Sling TV Blue + Orange (because the #@$& put FS1 in the Blue package and ESPN in the Orange) and was able to download the Sling, ESPN+ and Fox Sports apps to my Fire TV box and access their programs. The Arkansas game is shown in the Fox Sports app listings, but I don't appear to be able to record it using my 50 free hours of Sling TV DVR. The Sling guide shows FS1, but only one of the many events that the Fox Sports app shows at 10am tomorrow (and it's not UConn).

I have the Fox Sports app on Apple TV, which allows me to watch the UConn games, but I have not figured out a way to record the games. There may be a way to accomplish this, but being technologically challenged, I haven’t found it yet.

Reaction Score

I came across this article "All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020". Reason you cannot record on/from Sling TV is because the FoxSports App is a standalone app separate from Sling TV. The article goes through the process of setting up the Fire Stick itself for recording.

Good luck, let us know if you're able to get the game stream to record on the FoxSports App.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It is not showing in the Fox Sport full schedule site,

I just opened Fox Sports on my Roku tv. The Uconn vs Arkansas is listed in the top row under "UPCOMING". It is the sixth option going to the right. Hope you find it. I live in Central Time Zone so it is on at noon here.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I checked FSI and FS2 tomorrow . UCCON game not listed.
Checked NBC Sports ap for SNY. Found it but no response.
Checked FOX Sports ap on ROKU.
TA DA!
Game shows up tomorrow at 1:00
I had looked through FS1, FS2, Fox Sports App shortly before you. Nothing. Looked at Fox Sports App after your post. There they are.!

For the folks who are panicking because the game isn't listed in advance. My recollection is that when the SNY broadcast is picked up by Fox app, FS1, FS2, last year, and ESPN previously, there were times when it wasn't listed until the game started.

That this game was listed the day before. Awesome!

It's like they can't list it because it's not their show but SNY let's the other network carry at game time. I guess it because someone at SNY wants UConn fans see the game. ;)

Reaction Score
I have FUBO and they have the game listed and also the pre game show starting at 12:30pm.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

A link to the replay should be posted to the board a few hours after the game.

Get a $25 Roku

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Anyone else find it ironic as I do that in this day of viewing choice it is a bloody flail to find what you want?

Reaction Score
I just opened Fox Sports on my Roku tv. The Uconn vs Arkansas is listed in the top row under "UPCOMING". It is the sixth option going to the right. Hope you find it. I live in Central Time Zone so it is on at noon here.
I still cannot find this game in the upcoming list both in my PC and I-Pad (have Spectrum).
I guess same thing as last year it won't show up until game starts.

Reaction Score
So if Fox Sports app is going to carry SNY UConn womens games why don’t they ever list it on their schedule on the app…what the heck?
game time I. 25 minutes and FS show zip!

Reaction Score
Typical. last year it appeared with under two minutes to the start. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I had the game listed in the Upcoming section both yesterday and this morning. It is listed now via my Roku app/channel.

Attachments

• 20211114_124844.jpg
    20211114_124844.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 120

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I still cannot find this game in the upcoming list both in my PC and I-Pad (have Spectrum).
I guess same thing as last year it won't show up until game starts.
20211114_124844.jpg

Via my Roku...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I guess with Roku you can find the list. But with other TV provider such as Spectrum you can not find it. Hope I can see this game in Fox Sport.
No idea what your setup is. I stream my YouTube TV via a Roku and Firestick. I have the Fox Sports app on both and haven't missed a SNY broadcast yet.

Edit: nevermind :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom