Sierra Calhoun to Duke | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Sierra Calhoun to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't know if we ever have produced this long a string of posts on a thread of someone who actually committed to UConn! The forlorn tone of some of the posts suggests it is mid-January and a blizzard rages outside. While coming down off the National Championship high we have been on is inevitable, I refuse to make the decision of a recruit in New York be the reason for my own descent. Indeed, I see that high extending well into the future. To give it the best chance of doing just that I have for the first time in years hit the Ignore button on a new member big on ego and small on couth.

Reaction Score
All good points. I'm just looking for some recruits in 2014 and 2015 for the post positions (or at least some height). And as of now, we don't have any. By comparison, Duke in year 3 will have 9 players over 6-0, and UCONN will only have 7 players total. That just make me a bit cautious.
We could certainly use some posts in 2014 and 2015 and I think this gets back to your original point: when one of the few post opportunities in 2014 goes somewhere else that matters.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
How enticing.

We'll see.

You wouldn't be the first to recover from a debut featuring repetitious, cocky negativity. But you'd be among a select few.

It can be done. (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01