Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Holy crap good news. We are in bizarro world. I like it! Welcome to UConn Sid!

Reaction Score
Great news! I'm a little surprised but happy. At least the kid finally got it right! Hopefully he can play this year as it would be great to see him and Larrier starting at the forward spots.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
upload_2017-9-1_17-56-37.jpeg

Go Coach Chillz!!!!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

I am so happy this young man is making this choice. It is his choice made for good reasons with consideration of his family. I also would love to see him get a little JC time along with his "other" coaches. I nearly lost my Dad in high school and again early in college. I am 65 and I can say that time shaped my life more than any other.

Reaction Score
Great news. Hopefully this portends an enhanced ability to land top-100 recruits.

The question is: why do all these guys keep going elsewhere in the first place?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Corey Evans posted on TOS there's a chance to gets full eligibility and plays this year. Not sure how that can happen
Is jeff Emmett drunk or incapacitated right now??? Or maybe he thinks he transferred to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Great news. Hopefully this portends an enhanced ability to land top-100 recruits.

The question is: why do all these guys keep going elsewhere in the first place?

Not to snap at you bro but if you haven't been following the last couple days Borges' article clarifies Wilson's initial decision. Purvis wanted to stay at home and Larrier had been recruited a lot longer by Shaka Smart. The fact that all three ended up at Storrs speaks volumes to Ollie's ability to connect with recruits.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The fact that all three ended up at Storrs speaks volumes to Ollie's ability to connect with recruits.

I agree 100% but many would disagree however I guess that the divorce and the fact that some think that lessened KOs religious values/image had little to do with Sid Wilson's decision = thank God!!!

Seriously;

I really wish the kid went the direction his heart wanted to go when he first made his decision and the eligibility issue would be a non issue

I am happy that he reversed - WELCOME Sidney and family!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom