Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The fact that all three ended up at Storrs speaks volumes to Ollie's ability to connect with recruits.

I agree 100% but many would disagree however I guess that the divorce and the fact that some think that lessened KOs religious values/image had little to do with Sid Wilson's decision = thank God!!!

Seriously;

I really wish the kid went the direction his heart wanted to go when he first made his decision and the eligibility issue would be a non issue

I am happy that he reversed - WELCOME Sidney and family!!!!!

His initial decision probably got us Kwintin Williams now we got em both.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard Sid! Looking forward to your contributions to our next championship.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard you wanna be a man come here wanna be a little kid go to Duke or UK.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This is a classic example of the importance of thinking things out and making the right decision from the start. A mistake cost him the ability to play right away. No way the NCAA grants a waiver. It sets a bad precedent if you let kids bail on their commitment without repercussions. Schools make plans based on the commitments and stop recruiting other players.

Reaction Score
This is a classic example of the importance of thinking things out and making the right decision from the start. A mistake cost him the ability to play right away. No way the NCAA grants a waiver. It sets a bad precedent if you let kids bail on their commitment without repercussions. Schools make plans based on the commitments and stop recruiting other players.

Its Uconn why would he get a waiver.

C

Chief00

The Blaze strategy is working! Stairmaster where's the congrats?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

IMG_1210.PNG

C

Chief00

long shot but the staff is working!
Yeah, that would surprise me - death of mother and classification of summer classes at SJU are the arguments. Neither seems compelling to me - hope I am wrong on that but may be best to essentially work on game, strength and school for a year anyways.

Reaction Score
"He never really attended really (sic, real?) classes [at St, John's], just a couple of workouts," Wilson Sr. said, "so I think there's a great chance for a waiver. But we're ready to go either way, we're committed to UConn."

Sidney Wilson, A 6-7 Wing, Coming To UConn

Confusing.

I'm just pleased to see that Sid Jr and Sid Sr are a combined 20 toes in this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom