Sick and tired | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sick and tired

Reaction Score
After that senior Dyson season, fans in this forum questioned JC. Some felt it was time to move on. Fans now jumping over Boeheim.

Les Miles gone from LSU.

One day you're in and the next day your out.

Too many people are addicted to winning.

That's pretty understandable since winning is the entire point of competition.

Reaction Score
Why do people say this? Some of the Perno years were absolutely better than this. Several of his teams would crush this team. As he got deeper into the Big East the competition was too great, but even those 12 and 13 win teams got those records again much tougher competition.

My first year at UConn was 84. That team was 13-15. They played three games against the #1 team another agansit #2 and another against #19. Barely lost to #4 SJ and, beat #7 Syracuse twice and beat #20 BC. You guys think this season is better than that? That team had nine games against top 20 teams. It would have won 20 games against this schedule.

My comment to the "it can't get worse than this" post above is based on expectations. those Perno teams were clearly better than this year's injury-devastated Husky edition and would beat them convincingly.

That was not my point. I was simply saying that YES it can get worse than this based on expectations - a healthy and talented team should have AT LEAST made ONE NCAA tourney during my years (81-85) in Storrs. that group and Perno underachieved tremendously.

Reaction Score
How was vance Jackson regarded as a shooter? Only thing he's hitting is the side of the backboard.

I believe he has hit side backboard 5 times this year on 3-pt attempts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom