Sick and tired | The Boneyard

Sick and tired

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I am sick tired of Kevin Ollie and bad coaching during games. We had no business losing this game. Christian Vital is brutal and cost us the game. This 2016 recruiting class is not impressing me in the slightest.

Would you prefer the walk-on playing in his stead?

PS COME ON HAMI PLEASE BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS!!!!!!

Reaction Score
the refs have been atrocious in college, Jeff Van Gundy made a comment about it during an NBA game about people should see how bad the college refs are

I hate college basketball. Reffing, play style and quality, the way the NCAA handles infractions, the 1 and done rule. Everything about the product sucks, save the 1st two days of Madness. I love everything about UConn but goshdarn, when we don't have a top squad I have diffulty getting invested in the sport as a whole.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The refs didn't shoot themselves in the foot at the line on their 1:1s. Nor did the refs shoot >50% from the field in the first half and only have a 1 pt. lead.

Reaction Score
I hate college basketball. Reffing, play style and quality, the way the NCAA handles infractions, the 1 and done rule. Everything about the product sucks, save the 1st two days of Madness. I love everything about UConn but goshdarn, when we don't have a top squad I have diffulty getting invested in the sport as a whole.

add a conference we cant even win in

H

huskymagic

Him and Vance Jackson I have no idea how bad they must be mentally right now. Jackson airballs shots or hits the side of the backboard on the 3's numerous times. That's atrocious nevermind the useless pump-fakes that he doesn't sell that the opposing player never bites to. Or Vital who is playing hot potato with the ball makes a horrible turnover and then doesn't save the ball on a 50-50 play with 5 seconds to go. Durham looks likes he's never played basketball before with his aimless and purposeless play and no emotion in the game. You think we lose this game with HAMI out there instead of those 2. Kevin Ollie allowing that 11-0 run for Tulsa was brutal. He needed to recognize the team wasn't play well way before that, and with this team Adams should be looking to score and dish only when defense collapses on him not the other way around.

P.S. HAMI COMMIT BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS

Reaction Score
It amazes me how many here hate the NBA. College ball absolutely blows compared to the NBA.

Reaction Score
The refs didn't shoot themselves in the foot at the line on their 1:1s. Nor did the refs shoot >50% from the field in the first half and only have a 1 pt. lead.
No but they completely blew the game when Adams was hacked right in front of them with no call.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No but they completely blew the game when Adams was hacked right in front of them with no call.

They could have correctly called a foul at the other end on the make - and UConn may have been down one and never would have gotten that look.

Reaction Score
Even if he doesn't CV will be back to 8-10 mins next year as a 4th guard

Pleaszzzz

Would you prefer the walk-on playing in his stead?

PS COME ON HAMI PLEASE BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS!!!!!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I have to save these names. They only come out when the program is in the media negatively or after a loss

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom