SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wish, quite frankly, that guys would put more work at a young age into shooting better. True in a game it's part sharing the ball and shot selection. But when guys do get open looks so many look really bad.
Like Terrance Samuels

Reaction Score
At this point I don't know if calling him "Samuels" has become a kind of meme/inside joke of the BY to some people, or if half the forum's members have a mild cognitive impairment and/or on the fast track to dementia. It just makes no sense that so many people continue to consistently duck it up.

It truly drives me insane. I can barely stand the broadcasters and analysts that mispronounce it. But when true fans don't even know their own player's names, they should be sent to the wall and take the oath to never post on here again.

Reaction Score
It truly drives me insane. I can barely stand the broadcasters and analysts that mispronounce it. But when true fans don't even know their own player's names, they should be sent to the wall and take the oath to never post on here again.
And we've just recently got over the Bridah/Brinah f-ups

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Do something to relax huskyfich. Know many true blue husky fans that have trouble with some names; means nothing. Are you part of the grammar police unit also.

I believe you meant to use a question mark at the end of that last sentence, good sir.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
At this point I don't know if calling him "Samuels" has become a kind of meme/inside joke of the BY to some people, or if half the forum's members have a mild cognitive impairment and/or on the fast track to dementia. It just makes no sense that so many people continue to consistently duck it up.
Just wait until we sign our top 2017 recruit, Jermaine Samuel. I mean Samuels.

Reaction Score
This has to be a very good sign him taking an unofficial visit. He has visited before right? Wonder if he is considering reclassifying as some have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom