SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SG that attends Putnam Science Academy. UConn has watched him play a few times this season and he was at First Night and the game tonight. The coaching staff just offered him:

@AdamFinkelstein: UConn has offered @PSAHOOPS soph Hamidou Diallo

Reaction Score
@Uconn4X: #Uconn offers to 2017 G Hamidou Diallo of Queens, NY. Diallo, 6'4", in attendance at tonight's game. Holds offers from PC, ISU, & Temple.

C

Chief00

I kind of like his game. Athletic but does have a decent looking shot, from a coaches perspective a good combination.

Reaction Score
I think we should corner the Ham market. D Ham, Ham D. All of the Ham.

We could have a Hami'Duo... Ham to Ham... too bad we didn't get Bacon (Dwayne).... Is there a Green Eggs out there too?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Wingspan is 6-foot-9.5, which is huge for a SG.

PC have apparently made him their top 2017 target. ESPN have him as the No. 5 SG in the 2017 class.

Corey Evans‏@coreyevans_10
Lastly, Hamidou Diallo cemented himself as a legit HM guy in 2017 with chance to be recruited by blue bloods. UConn smart to offer now

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Your obsession with wingspan borders on creepy.

Reaction Score
I kind of like his game. Athletic but does have a decent looking shot, from a coaches perspective a good combination.
Shot looks ok, but he brings it down every time and has a very slow release. Can't argue about him being athletic though

Reaction Score
I wouldn't take him. He's shooting 100% from the floor. The law of a averages is sure to kick in one of these years.
Makes you wonder where all this mixtape stuff is headed.

I mean will kids one day use the high school's graphics dept. or a professional one. Which may require a video person following him and taping every game. Perhaps hire a musical company for the audio, with a MC doing voice over. Get some professional editing, and then a hiring a marketing exec or company for the hype.

I am also waiting for the day when someone will apply 'photoshop' stuff and get busted. I know it appears facetious, but I really wonder what product we will see in 10 years. Perhaps its required nowadays like a resume. I'm out of touch so I don't know.

I really miss the days of simply just letting your play on the court mean everything. And have the media (even if its local/state) create an authentic 'mixtape'.

Reaction Score
Man this kid is skilled and athletic. Hope we can lock him up soon!

Reaction Score
And not to get ahead of myself but a class that starts with Tremont Waters, Hamidou Diallo, and Jermaine Samuels sounds pretty nice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom