Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
In case he commits while I'm asleep...

YESSS!!!!!!

#adVANCEnoretreat

Reaction Score
The real question is who's gonna win the race to post his announcement? Can anyone upset tcf?

Reaction Score
If Vance wakes up in a cold sweat and can't fall back asleep without committing, I will be awake for that.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
and Enoch and Larrier just started following Vance on Instagram....I think the writing is pretty much on the wall with this one.

Ivan Rabb and Alterique too.

Well if he just started following Rabb too (see RipCity's post above yours), then I wouldn't read a whole lot into it. He also just deleted most of the "UConn/Cal-oriented" tweets. He's at least attempting to keep this quiet and until he announces. Let's let this one play out, and hope that it plays out in our favor.

Reaction Score
Well if he just started following Rabb too (see RipCity's post above yours), then I wouldn't read a whole lot into it. He also just deleted most of the "UConn/Cal-oriented" tweets. He's at least attempting to keep this quiet and until he announces. Let's let this one play out, and hope that it plays out in our favor.
I'm not one of the tea-leave readers on this board, but it'd be a weird move to follow most of the UConn team and then commit to Cal.

Reaction Score

I agree..but I think it says more when our players start following him. I'm going to assume and get my hopes up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom