SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 35 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We currently have the #2 recruiting class in the country for 2016. What more would he really be able to do in P5. He is crushing it as it is.

Well, you know we're not going to hold on to that high of a ranking, even if we get Vance, because there are still very high-ranking kids who will go to the usual suspects and we aren't in the running for any of them.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Well, you know we're not going to hold on to that high of a ranking, even if we get Vance, because there are still very high-ranking kids who will go to the usual suspects and we aren't in the running for any of them.
Yup.

But what really matters is the balance and diversity of this class. It may not be the "best" recruiting class in that it's not filled with surefire future NBAers, but it damn sure looks like the "right" recruiting class if the goal is to win games and play beautiful basketball.

Reaction Score

Yea, Michigan State and Duke look like locks to be top 3 classes and I'm sure UK with slide their way in. With Jackson, this class will likely wind up somewhere around 5-9 (not counting Larrier).

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We'd have the n.3 class with Vance, 4 without him. I'll take top 5 either way

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm hearing he's coming to UConn. I have no sources. I wash my own car. Just wishful thinking and the sound of it keeps reverberating in my head. Vance is coming to UConn I hope, Vance is coming to UConn I hope, Vance is coming to UConn I hope!!!!!!

Reaction Score
...Come on! I waited fifteen minutes before I checked back.....back in ten...

Reaction Score
Did I miss the comments from our resident experts or have they all been sufficiently badgered out of giving their opinion at this point.

@husky99 @Zionn @3uconn @CallMeBruce @tcf15 @Brochacho

At the risk of opening myself up for some abuse, the last thing I heard was a week or so ago, and the staff felt really good about his visit. The impression I got was that, if everything stays aboveboard, we're in really good shape. There was some concern that Cal might be involved with some $henanigans, though.

Reaction Score
At the risk of opening myself up for some abuse, the last thing I heard was a week or so ago, and the staff felt really good about his visit. The impression I got was that, if everything stays aboveboard, we're in really good shape. There was some concern that Cal might be involved with some $henanigans, though.

Hey, Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s h it on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So you're saying there's a chance that we'll know in 20 minutes, but we should take it with a grain of salt because recruiting is fluid.

In the meantime, take the wood chipper to the car wash.

Reaction Score
Vance Jackson got the illustrious @UConnCompliance follow on Twitter.

This compliance feed is an enigma. It is following Vance and Hamidou, but not either of our summer commits.

Reaction Score
walker11 said:
This compliance feed is an enigma. It is following Vance and Hamidou, but not either of our summer commits.
At least that we know of, yet.

Reaction Score
Agreed w/the UConn Compliance Twitter handle being an enigma, but then again, I don't think it is any compliance violation to follow a recruit, so long as the University does not send any prohibited tweets. Crazy world we live in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom