Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Besides Sunoco not being able to score we had pizz poor all handling, pizz poor passing, pizz poor defense, and just PIZZ POOR playing. If Sonogo even made 33-40% of the attempts he had we would have won. Sonogo cannot rebound, hell he just cannot play basketball since the conference season started. One more thing as many of us had said we do not have a shooter. I have not been so disgusted since Olie was stinking up the place. We have become the laughing stock of college basketball.

Reaction Score
Brutal…..what has happened?

Why no zone in that second half? They were abusing us one on one….
They held them to 67 points and lead for 39min. I thought they played ok D and forced tough shots and rebounded…..

2nd half they turned it over 12+ times and didn’t know how to pass or shoot. I’ve watched UConn for about 25 years. The AAC days were brutal and this loss reminded me of those terrible days.

Tired of watching them play like a bunch of pansies

Reaction Score
Break out the Connectiquit jerseys for this group, for sure. Me and my fellow friends living with MS would put forth a better effort, and most of our legs are shot to hell!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It kind of feels liked you were lied to by a friend. He told you everything is great but in reality it never was.

Reaction Score
He’s absolved of all responsibility tonight, for sure.

He literally was not steering the ship.

But go off, I’m sure you’ll feel better.
oh so he didn't help with the gameplan? he didn't put the roster together? he doesn't lead practices? he doesn't manage the locker room? the only thing that matters is the in-game coaching. ok, buddy

Reaction Score
We don’t have Kemba but that season went just like this one. I’m gonna keep faith but man it’s hard. Did you guys see Alleyne. I’ve been calling for him not to play but I feel so bad for him after tonight I’m gonna send positive energy his way. Toward the end when he was never gonna play again, I saw him in the huddle fully engaged and nodding to the coaches talk and being a great teammate. I want him to rebound from his slump big time.

Reaction Score
We will actually will make it to the NIT, and even be the favorites to win that one. As for NCAA, if we get there we'll be a 20-13 team and about 10 seed at best before bowing out in the firsr round.
At this point you are correct.

Reaction Score
When a play breaks down we’re toast. We’ll never win this way

Reaction Score
He’s absolved of all responsibility tonight, for sure.

He literally was not steering the ship.

But go off, I’m sure you’ll feel better.
I suspect Hurley played a role in the game planning, no? When they are out for medical reasons are they not allowed to communicate with the staff and team?

Reaction Score
I don’t care about Sanogo’s feelings anymore. Bench him and play Clingan. If he cries about it, too bad.
We also need Sampson Johnson back asap because we also cannot afford having Sanogo and Clingan in foul trouble with 4 fouls apiece at a critical juncture in the game.

Reaction Score
We don’t have Kemba but that season went just like this one. I’m gonna keep faith but man it’s hard. Did you guys see Alleyne. I’ve been calling for him not to play but I feel so bad for him after tonight I’m gonna send positive energy his way. Toward the end when he was never gonna play again, I saw him in the huddle fully engaged and nodding to the coaches talk and being a great teammate. I want him to rebound from his slump big time.
That UConn team played in one of the greatest conferences of all time. This ain’t that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom