Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
This will happen for as long as Hurley is operating his culture at this program.

It’s clear.

Someone on this board could have taken us out of the rut KO left us in. There are still decent basketball players who would come to UConn at the drop of a hat. That happened. Things got better.

However- Danny’s culture works for a grand total of a month. Then wears kids out.
Someone still found a way to blame Hurley tonight lmaoo. How about Sanogo front end a point blank layup with 50 sec left.

Reaction Score
Beginning of the season, any time this team got smacked, they hit back twice as hard. Now we got flicked by the other team and they cower in the corner. Lost any semblance of toughness.
it's really weird. the reason they were so good is because they weren't phased by anything and just played their game for 40 minutes. now at the slightest sign of adversity they totally fall apart.

Reaction Score
First weekend team yet again, if it wasn’t for the bama and Iowa st wins this would be SCARY, well more scary

Reaction Score
Awful I game coaching.

Our roster is just not as talented as we like to think. DC and Hawk are the only real NBA talent, and DC is an inconsistent freshman and Hawk completely disappears for stretched.

There’s zero chance we could ever go two bigs for long stretches - both guys had 4 fouls with 5+ minutes left.

Our guards are the gang who can’t shoot straight. We did a good job of pushing it in the first half that we got away from in the 2nd, and our half court offense is a mess.

DH did not coach tonight and this escapes a lot of the blame. However, he’s been here five years and this roster is entirely of his construction. I’m not sure we’re going to win anything of meaning this year, particularly a game in March. Next year’s recruiting class looks good on paper. If it doesn’t shake out next year though, and it’s 6+ years without a Big East title, BET win or March win…..

Reaction Score
I have tickets to the Marquette game at XL on Feb 7th. Any takers? I don’t think I can stomach this anymore

Reaction Score
How many turnovers for Tristen tonight?

I think him and Sanogo easily had 13+ of the 19

Reaction Score
No adjustments regardless of who is coaching. The two bigs were never on the floor together but not sure if would have made a difference. So many things wrong right now.

Reaction Score
Jump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Bunnies.

Reaction Score
If you honestly think the refs are why we lost this game when we had 12 second half turnovers you don’t understand the sport of basketball
Are you honestly arguing the two fouls I'm referencing?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The coaching staff
If you honestly think the refs are why we lost this game when we had 12 second half turnovers you don’t understand the sport of basketball
people will blame the guards and not the offense we run with sanogo in. People will blame sanogo and not the offense we run

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone would be drafted by the WNBA at this point. Adama in the NBA would be pointless. He would be eaten alive
I expect a lot of these guys back and we will be better for it. AJ is a great player but he doesn’t value the ball enough and he plays with no discipline. As a junior he should be along further in his development. We just need certain guys gone and the freshman and Samson to be implemented and we’ll be really good. This year is what it is.

Reaction Score
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!
The team is horrendously careless with the ball:
Last 3 games turnover vs opp:

18-9 vs SHU

21-10 vs SJU

16-11 bs Marquette

Of course the wheel is off with team defense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads