Seattle vs. LA | The Boneyard

Seattle vs. LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stewie, KML, and Bird are getting crushed at halftime, 51-26. Stewie looks OK, but the other two are having a tough time, and Parker has 21 for LA.

Reaction Score
Parker seems to be on a mission (announcers continue to remind that she's making a statement due to Olympic team thing). KML only 5 minutes in 1H. Sue really struggling w/ 2 points & no assists. Stewie has 9 pts/3 reb/2 stl.

Reaction Score
Watched the 1st half, and it looked like the only 2 players on Seattle who came to play were Loyd, and Stewie. Everyone else, looked like they had no idea what they were doing. Too many contested shots early in the clock without either Loyd or Stewie touching the ball, and a great number of airballs. The Seattle coach needs to come up with some kind of offense that gets everyone involved.

Reaction Score
KML just scored :p woot :) Stewie is up to 20 points now :) They can't guard her.. Candace or Nneka...

Reaction Score
They are coming back... never count Stewie out... I think they didn't give her enough touches in the first half.... She should touch the ball at least once every possession...

Reaction Score
Well this is a good learning game :p Notice they started doubling Stewie in the 4th Q.... it's only a matter of time before Seattle puts the pieces together... KML is also looking good...

Reaction Score
CihxRgHVEAEUwnW.jpg:large

Katie Lou Samuelson ‏@33katielou 2h2 hours ago
Out here supporting @bre_stewart30

10 retweets 118 likes

Reaction Score
Time for Seattle to start future looking for a point gaurd. I love Bird but some former Uconn greats are just at that age where decline in performance begins. I'm hoping she still got some offense left in the tank.

Some may say it's just one game and that is true. But nothing last forever. I also expected more from KML.

Reaction Score
Time for Seattle to start future looking for a point gaurd. I love Bird but some former Uconn greats are at just at that age where decline in performance begins.

Some may say it's just one game and that is true. But nothing last forever. I also expected more from KML.
Clark needs to come out of the starting lineup, she isn't that good a scorer or that good at rebounding, to be starting with Stewie, and Langhorne up front. Either start KML, or Tokashiki to give Stewie someone to pass the ball too, who can score.

Reaction Score
I thought KML showed some promise today. With Stewie, the outside should open up for her. And it is already apparent that they can play off each other. Rough game for Bird today. I was surprised how out of sync the Seattle players who are returnees were in the first half. Is the coach well-regarded?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Stevie had a real impressive first game...still learning about the physicality and speed but could anyone expect more?

What can you say about Parker and Nnecka
Showcasing the huge...monster mistake the committee made in leaving these two off.
They're going to rub it in everyones face all season.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I thought KML showed some promise today. With Stewie, the outside should open up for her. And it is already apparent that they can play off each other. Rough game for Bird today. I was surprised how out of sync the Seattle players who are returnees were in the first half. Is the coach well-regarded?
Aesthetically, yes.

I think KML did fine on offense. I think you're right about she and Stewie playing well together. They're both such good passers.

Reaction Score
Stevie had a real impressive first game...still learning about the physicality and speed but could anyone expect more?

Showcasing the huge...monster mistake the committee made in leaving these two off.
Reading too much into it. Those two have always been Ballers. Just doing what they do. If it were not an Olympic year they would still put up good numbers and do work!

arch

Reaction Score
Thought best part of Stewies game was her defense. Contained her assignment very well. Nobody defended her very well. That is, except her teammates.

Reaction Score

I don't think so. I don't think they're team is good enough. Maybe - but I don't think so. I think either if not both Minny or Phoenix will beat them. though the coach for LA is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom