SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Chloe and Ashlyn are X factors. If we’re as good as I imagine we’ll be at the 3/4 positions then this team could be scary good. Not 36-1 but definitely 3-4 losses at minimum maybe less! No other team can match the athleticism and skill of Hall/Feagin/Kitts/Watkins. That will be the deal breaker because Fulwiley, TJ, RJ, and PaoPao will keep the defense honest on the perimeter and we know Kamilla is due for a huge season down low.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She does…but she will likely redshirt this year…..perhaps not but most likely.
I don’t see it as likely. Possible; but not likely. Nobody redshirted last year when we had 13 in the roster. Will we redshirt someone this year with a roster of only 11? One injury and she’s in the theoretical two deep!

It will be left up to her, so it’s possible. Depends on how she feels about mop up duty.

I might have answered differently before Cooper transferred.

Reaction Score
She does…but she will likely redshirt this year…..perhaps not but most likely.
She will play, probably sparingly year one but don't see that happening. Plus you never know with injuries/sickness. I'd expect SC to still use their depth even if young/inexperienced in spots.

Reaction Score
Pretty cool scheduling Coach Chmiel’s squad. One opponent left to close out the schedule. I assume it will be an HBCU.

Have Stanford and South Dakota State been SCHEDULED yet?

Reaction Score
Have Stanford and South Dakota State been SCHEDULED yet?
Chris Wellbaum of GCC says they are scheduled but if you mean date-wise, no we don’t have those yet. SDS and Stanford also have not released their full schedules.

Reaction Score
2024 Recruiting:
Wondering if the remaining top 15 WBB recruits are waiting for Joyce to commit.

Reaction Score
Chris Wellbaum of GCC says they are scheduled but if you mean date-wise, no we don’t have those yet. SDS and Stanford also have not released their full schedules.

Until dates are confirmed, I consider then “tentatively scheduled.” Occasionally. teams intend to meet but can’t find a mutually agreeable date.

Reaction Score
Ok, I was much higher on Tac (and was pretty sure she had an offer) than the posts usually mentioned here as our targets. That could make up for not getting my preferred guards again.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Ok, I was much higher on Tac (and was pretty sure she had an offer) than the posts usually mentioned here as our targets. That could make up for not getting my preferred guards again.
Who were your preferred guards?

I still think SC needs a big wing or dynamic shooting guard in this class. We have a good chance with Kennedy Smith (a wing according to Hoopgurlz) but she looks like a forward to me.

Not sure what other guards in that class we are looking at besides Cambridge.

Reaction Score
Who were your preferred guards?

I still think SC needs a big wing or dynamic shooting guard in this class. We have a good chance with Kennedy Smith (a wing according to Hoopgurlz) but she looks like a forward to me.

Not sure what other guards in that class we are looking at besides Cambridge.

Jordan Lee big guard/wing out of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom