SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who were your preferred guards?

I still think SC needs a big wing or dynamic shooting guard in this class. We have a good chance with Kennedy Smith (a wing according to Hoopgurlz) but she looks like a forward to me.

Not sure what other guards in that class we are looking at besides Cambridge.
Cambridge.

Last year my favorites went to LSU and So Cal.

Reaction Score
Ok, I was much higher on Tac (and was pretty sure she had an offer) than the posts usually mentioned here as our targets. That could make up for not getting my preferred guards again.
Yeah yeah-The group talked about her not having an offer on the Gamecock pt2 thread. My guess is that Koval is a no go now.

Reaction Score
The Poster who saw Dawn in the Airport a few weeks ago with a tall girl resembling LA. With us being in her final 4-do you think it was her [Pronounced Adele ] now ? Adhel Tac ? She wears braids and is over 6ft5

Reaction Score
Trying something out for a game poster. lol $eviLSU

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Trying something ou for a game poster. lol $eviLSU
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

I like just L$U

Reaction Score
The Poster who saw Dawn in the Airport a few weeks ago with a tall girl resembling LA. With us being in her final 4-do you think it was her [Pronounced Adele ] now ? Adhel Tac ? She wears braids and is over 6ft5
I don't believe it was her or any recruit. She was tall but not 6-5 tall.

Reaction Score
It's official: ACC to add Cal, Stanford, and SMU.

NC State switched its vote.

4 Schools needed to block in the ACC current configuration.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke football that bad you have to ride the Tarheels coattails?
I was rooting for yall chickens... Yall had one job to do.. Now i have to listen to all that baby blue crap all week long :mad:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So you're claiming the Tar Heels now, wow.

Flock em. I always thought they were the real Carolina.. But the hell with them.

Anyway... Whats the hold up on releasing the non conference wbb schedule... Its September already

Reaction Score
Flock em. I always thought they were the real Carolina.. But the hell with them.

Anyway... Whats the hold up on releasing the non conference wbb schedule... Its September already
I don't believe we've added our usual HBCU team yet so maybe that's still in the works. We technically still have room for two more unconfirmed games or maybe more if Kara decided to duck us again.

Reaction Score
Those of us not in the know are waiting for confirmation and set dates with Stanford, S. Dakota St. and CSU plus one final opponent to be scheduled. Assumption is it will be an HBCU. Oh and an exhibition opponent needs to be lined up as well. Schedule could drop any day. Last year’s non-conference release was on 8/26.

Reaction Score
Those of us not in the know are waiting for confirmation and set dates with Stanford, S. Dakota St. and CSU plus one final opponent to be scheduled. Assumption is it will be an HBCU. Oh and an exhibition opponent needs to be lined up as well. Schedule could drop any day. Last year’s non-conference release was on 8/26.

I don’t know if NCAA scheduling and travel time to Paris will allow us and Notre Dame to play an exhibition. Has Notre Dame scheduled one yet? ????

I’m bit worried about the Stanford game. I think we’re waiting on them to agree to a date, and their AD has been preoccupied with ACC issues lately.

I doubt the Stanford series continues after this year because they will be flying through Charlotte A LOT in the future.

Reaction Score
I don’t know if NCAA scheduling and travel time to Paris will allow us and Notre Dame to play an exhibition. Has Notre Dame scheduled one yet? ????

I’m bit worried about the Stanford game. I think we’re waiting on them to agree to a date, and their AD has been preoccupied with ACC issues lately.

I doubt the Stanford series continues after this year because they will be flying through Charlotte A LOT in the future.
Yes. ND plays an exhibition 10/30 against Purdue NW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom