Sat. Jan 7 -- The Decision | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sat. Jan 7 -- The Decision

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hes going to Kentucky. Im 100% convinced. The writing is on the wall if you have followed this recruitment the last couple weeks. You cant say this wont sting because KO and the staff put a world of time and effort into this kid for a long time.
Of course it will sting if he goes elsewhere. I hope the staff handles it better than some of the fans have shown while waiting for his decision and I'm sure will demonstrate if he goes elsewhere.

There is not one fan that wants players or coaches to play without effort, without poise, without control. Sadly a good number of posters who show the least control are the most likely to go off on players and coaches. They justify this lack of control but that would be like players making excuses for bad play, something these same posters would also attack.

Recruitment, games, seasons have probable outcomes. That's what makes all this exciting and at times miserable. When it comes to being champions, far too many of us in this forum act like losers. I understand many of the reasons we behave less than admirably, but if anyone wants to understand why cultures struggle, they could write a thesis based on the behavior of people on the internet

Reaction Score
UConn is listed in the 6th position on his tweet.
UConn is the 6th borough of NYC
Storrs has 6 letters in it.

There's a chance.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I really haven't followed this whole story closely enough...but wouldn't he want to showcase himself in the NCAA tourney? Why come here?

1) If he were to play this semester, he'd barely crack UK's rotation. He wouldn't get enough PT to impress scouts enough to land high in the 1st round. At least playing for UConn would give him the opportunity to "showcase" his skills, and perhaps even lead UConn into the Tournament.

2) That all seems moot now, because the word is that he doesn't want to play this semester. So any advantage we had as far as giving him immediate PT is gone. And, so it seems, is all of the advantage we had by recruiting him earlier and harder than anyone. It's really hard to beat Calipari these days.

I don't feel good about this. I also would feel worse if the kid was a shooter rather than a super-athletic slasher. We need outside shooting more than anything. But it's gonna sting if and when he picks UK.

Reaction Score
Seems as though he might pull a Kensucky...but in Ollie I trust...let's see what happens. Would love for the him to come here but can't really do much except drink and pray...hahaha

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
BTW has a kid ever chose UCONN doing the hat thing?
CFn79GRVIAE1kb5-720x541.jpg

Diarra

Reaction Score
Based on the Fact that we have had a D Ham, and a Mamadou D it only makes sense to me that we are the front runner for someone named Ham D.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
just in time to suit up for Sunday's game

he already graduated, right? he's eligible now?

instead of one and done, we can sell him 1.5 and done

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom