rutgers uniforms | Page 3 | The Boneyard

rutgers uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very very nice! Rutgers has a "Cool" factor and these uniforms continue with this trend. As a hue UConn fan abd alum, It pains me to complimennt RU, but these uniforms looks GREAT and I really wish UCONN would do the same thing. I love the black look, the chrome / silver etc. UCONN could do theior own version of this and it would be a huge improvement on our current uniforms which I do not like at all (very boring and plain).

RU has a coolness factor which these unis are consistent with and this really resonates with impressionable recruits. This cool / hip element has played some kind a role in RU getting very high level recruits. UCONN football does not yet have this kind of a cool element, even within our own state.

Wow, I have exactly the opposite view. There's nothing cool about the faddish Rutgers unis. Frankly, ours are much cooler.

Reaction Score
Oregon wouldn't be Oregon without the "Nike Effect".
Yes, and the "Nike Affect" is symbolized in Phil Knight's $$, resulting facilities improvements, recruiting budgets, etc. far more than Oregon's new age OK uniforms to fugly Duck costumes.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Very very nice! Rutgers has a "Cool" factor and these uniforms continue with this trend. As a hue UConn fan abd alum, It pains me to complimennt RU, but these uniforms looks GREAT and I really wish UCONN would do the same thing. I love the black look, the chrome / silver etc. UCONN could do theior own version of this and it would be a huge improvement on our current uniforms which I do not like at all (very boring and plain).

RU has a coolness factor which these unis are consistent with and this really resonates with impressionable recruits. This cool / hip element has played some kind a role in RU getting very high level recruits. UCONN football does not yet have this kind of a cool element, even within our own state.

I agree on this. Our Unis are nice and all but they're not cool. No wow factor, or pizazz. Just an updated Penn State uni.

Reaction Score
Any word on whether the helicopter is gettting a makeover or did Shady bring that to Syracuse Bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom